Would PE work for me?

Wtff

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've been looking at PE exercises and I was wondering if they would work for me. This might be a misconception, but it seems to me that these exercices only help guys acchieve harder erection, and harder erection would result in a bigger penis.

My erection are always rock hard. And I mean ROCK HARD. When my dick is erected it's always pointing at the roof and pulling it down to make it perpendicular to my body is painfull for me. A lot of girls told me they have never seen a dick as hard as mine.

So my question is : are there any guys who had rock hard erections before doing these exercices and still gained lenght doing them?

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've been looking at PE exercises and I was wondering if they would work for me. This might be a misconception, but it seems to me that these exercices only help guys acchieve harder erection, and harder erection would result in a bigger penis.

What gives you that impression? Many men start PE with perfectly healthy penises.

Feel free to check out some of the PE journals on this subforum for accurate feedback.

dirk2d

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It definitely will work, I have rock hard erections and I have gained. PE can give better/harder erections to those that don't but that isn't the determining factor in penis growth. PE stretches the tissues and makes them grow so having rock hard erections may actually help with growth.

There is a theory that the chambers in your penis are grown using girth techniques (jelg, squeeze, clamp ect) and the tunica that holds your penis together is stretched (stretches, hanging, extenders) to allow more expansion of your chambers both girthwise and lengthwise.

Follow the newbie routine and you will gain. Good luck man.

P.S. Who is that chick in your avatar?! Schwing!!!

Wtff

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What gives you that impression? Many men start PE with perfectly healthy penises.

Well there is a lot of talk about kegel exercices and some PE exercices kinda look like masturbation. Also when I dont jerk off for a few days my erections are not as hard as when I jerk 1-2 times a day for like say a week, so thats why I though much of the gains come from better erection.

It definitely will work, I have rock hard erections and I have gained.

Thats awesome! If I may ask, what are you before/after mesurements?

P.S. Who is that chick in your avatar?! Schwing!!!

I wish I knew so I could download more of her pictures !! ;)

dirk2d

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thats awesome! If I may ask, what are you before/after mesurements?

I started years ago at 5.75x4.75 and reached 7.25x5.25within 10 months. I got lazy and stopped because I was getting a very good response from my size but I didn't do any maintenance work so I slowly lost size over the years and went back down to 6.25x5.25. Lost length but girth seemed to stay.

I have been back at it and I currently measure 7x5.75 and am shooting for 8x6. Girth seems to be coming back (and then some) faster than length. After trying a lot of different routines and making mistakes and learning, I've finally found a good routine that works for me. I posted it in another thread in this forum somewhere if you want to know what it is.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well there is a lot of talk about kegel exercices and some PE exercices kinda look like masturbation. Also when I dont jerk off for a few days my erections are not as hard as when I jerk 1-2 times a day for like say a week, so thats why I though much of the gains come from better erection.

Contrary to some popular opinions, PE is not masturbation. Part of the gains are due to better erections, and improving erectile quality and stamina should be the cornerstone of any PE routine.

Perhaps you're going through a deconditioning effect when you don't masturbate as often.