Would these work for me?

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have no fashion sense at all (hush ;.; ), so I was wondering what would look good on me, should I decide to visit the shore before summer fully ends. I could also wear them at in indoor pool, if I can find a gym around here that has one (and isn't the YMCA... I left them because their pool schedule sucks here). Note that, before these choices, I used to wear board shorts... I don't care for them much anymore. x_x

Andrew Christian Sport Trunk White/Sky at International Jock Underwear & Swimwear This is cute and it has my favorite color on it... but I like to not wear underwear in swimtrunks. Being white fabric, mainly, you could see quite well when wet. I also like the pocket. It's good for those gym locker keys.

Andrew Christian Retro Lifeguard Trunk Sky at International Jock Underwear & Swimwear Again, featuring my favorite color. I found the sides interesting... but there doesn't seem to be any room "there". In tight clothing, I erect more often and I wouldn't want that in public.

JM Waves Navy Laguna Square Cut at International Jock Underwear & Swimwear Nice colors, favorable cut. Seems solod to me and maybe it has enough hang room.

Naranja Mini Sarong I found this extra bit cute. Would it be odd to see a man on the boardwalk wearing this overtop his trunks in any of the styles above?

The rest of this stuff is for being worn around the house. Yes, I have strange tastes in a lot of things, especially clothing and music.

Velvet Side Split Shorts I like the freedom here. n_n;

Bamboo Wrap Pant I love this idea but it's nowhere near likely I'll fork out that much money.

Net Lounge Pant net men's boxer sheer boxer lingerie for men Meshy stuff is kind of cute but this is more "wear around your boyfriend gear", which doesn't apply to me yet.

So yea, opinions on this stuff and how it would look on me? n_n;

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm being brutally honest as it's no good giving advice/opinions unless one is. I'm not keen on the white with pale blue stuff I find that colour combination a little wishy washy, but the dark blue and lighter blue swimming shorts are quite cute. As for the sarongs, if you feel the need to buy a sarong just buy a cheap one, then if you wear it once and decide you don't like it you haven't wasted much money. The bamboo pants are cool but I'm sure they'll do much cheaper versions that are just as good quality.

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Thanks princess. n_n Seems they don't have the light blue in stock in medium size, though... *Cries*

Opinions from anyone else? It's not hard to look in my gallery and use my skin tone to help decide what would look good on me.

kalipygian

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks princess. n_n Seems they don't have the light blue in stock in medium size, though... *Cries*

Opinions from anyone else? It's not hard to look in my gallery and use my skin tone to help decide what would look good on me.

I have looked at your gallery, and I think you should go around wearing just your beautiful smile:smile:.

(you would look great in any color)

canuck_pa

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think you'd look great in either the retro lifeguard trunks or the Laguna square cut especially if you want to show what you're packing!!

If I saw you in either, I'd be sporting wood immediately.

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The only one I like is the first, although I understand about the color. I think it's Diesel that makes someting similar in some other colors.
Think you could find that for me? o.o

So far, the retro are getting the highest praise. n_n; Hope they come in my size soon.

hungitaliano

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
retro for me.. pale blue would look awesome against your beautiful skin tone

..only issue i'd have is your comfort - are you gonna fit into those, u got a lot more size than the model in the pics.