Would this be a mistake?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Mr_Cumalot, Apr 22, 2009.

1. Mr_Cumalot

Mr_Cumalot New Member

Albums:
    As some of you know i do have some issues dealing with size related to my girl of 3 months past lovers. I tend to keep there worries from her to keep my confident front in place. However it does my head in away from her. I have one question that i think would stop me worrying full stop. Basically i have a friend who is always boasting about his manhood but i have seen on flaccid and is was normal and i have seen erect in his pants and looked pretty ok but hard to tell. My girl slept with him a year back. She claims i am bigger, and that he is big but i am bigger in length and girth. Now i am just over 7 by just over 6 non bone pressed. So i find it hard to think he is smaller yet still classed as big. He is very skinny tho. I would feel much relief if i ask her the honest truth and i was bigger. What do you all think?

2. Hippie Hollow Girl

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    In my opinion......anything over 5 inches is considered big. And yes, if the guy is 6 or 6 and a half inches......and he is skinny I think it could make the cock visually appear to be "larger" than what it actually measures. My opinion of course.

I think the only way you are going to know for certain is for you and your "friend" to have a jack off session......or a ruler session where you measure his cock.

3. hungthickone

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    who cares? You seem to, not her. If she likes you and is satisfied with your sex then drop the past cock issues. So what if he had a bigger cock. She is with you now.The more you make of it the more insecure it makes you in her eyes.

4. Mr_Cumalot

Mr_Cumalot New Member

Albums:
    Why is it eating me up inside? Im 26 and this has never bothered me in 8 years of women

5. B_bi_mmf

B_bi_mmf New Member

If you need to be the biggest that the woman you are with has ever had, then find a virgin who wants no other partner but you for the rest of her life.

Seriously, so what if a bigger cock has been inside her? So what if that cock even did things for her that yours does not? Love her and fuck her like only you can.

6. EnTaro

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yeah, this issue is definetly entirely in your head. Lets just assume he is bigger (say a solid 8x6.5), what then? What would your next step be if that were the case?

7. Mr_Cumalot

Mr_Cumalot New Member

Albums:
    Good point and I know that. Nothing can change what has happened, and I can't change what I have. For some reason though it kills me everytime she makes a comment like "I can't get over how big you are" or "I was worried how I was gonna handle it!" when she has already seen and been with comparable dicks. I can't handle that. I'd rather just get straight forward more genuine "big" compliments.

I mean fancy I once said to her "You was probably expecting something much larger after you heard the rumours" to which she replied " Well I was told it was monstrous. I was worried how I was gonna take it. But I was relieved you wasn't that big. Its perfect". Then the next she tells me "When I first saw it I was worried how I would handle it!"? Does she think I forget prior chat and/or compliments? I know she means well BUT!

Does that make sense? How would you deal with that? Or do you all hear similar conflicting comments and just plod on with it smiling?

8. MickeyLee

Gold Member

Mr. Cumalot more than a penis issue your size hang up might be a trust issue. i don't mean to be snarky but you really need to put some time into sussing out why you obsess over your girlfriend not being honest with you.

stop keeping track of how she rates your cock, notice that she likes your cock and she likes you.

and ya have reached a level dangerous level of creepy with all the threads you start on size/girth/biggest ever.

ml

9. Trouty

Trouty New Member

Mr C

It pains me to see you suffering from such insecurity. I suspect the reason you feel this way is because you have real feelings for your GF rather than she being just some casual fling. However, your insecurity and obsession over whether you are the biggest she has ever had are only likely to alienate you from her. If you want my advice - chill! Life is too short for hang-ups, especially over something (i.e your penis size) which you have little or no control over - unless you believe the cock-yankers on the PE forum :biggrin1:

10. Mr_Cumalot

Mr_Cumalot New Member

Albums:
    My ex fiancee used to tell me x, y and z and it turned out she was playing away and actually meant a, b and c. That probably explains it. It wasn't anything to do with size though. So this is obviously compensating.

I was with a girl that would say "I love you" and really meant "I'm putting up with you". and "Your the best sex I've ever had" and really meant "I'm not happy with it I'm gonna look elsewhere".

When the relationship turned sour she went from "You're the biggest I've ever had!" to "Its not THAT big. Its the right size for your body".

11. Mr_Cumalot

Mr_Cumalot New Member

Albums:
    I need to know how to deal with this. Speak to the girl and get it all out in the open, or try and forget it and not drag her in. In truth I've probably asked her enough questions to show insecurity (girls aren't dumb) so I have to decide if the best step forward is to act like I couldn't give a shit about that now or talk to her about it to explain why I always go on about it!!! There you go, thats positive movements for you!

12. Snozzle

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I recommend not speaking to her about it. If she compliments you about it again, be "modest" and say "It's not that big." Say "I'm glad you like it". Say "Tell me how I can use it better." That might get her going and you'll have other issues than size to think about.

13. MickeyLee

Gold Member

no-no-no! don't talk to her about your size issues, EVER! you'll just make her feel guilty or ,worse, piss her off.

this is your issue, totally outside of her and your relationship. none of what's going on in your head comes from her actions, there is nothing she can do to change your mind or reassure you. this is where being a grown up sucks ass, you have to put your own mind at rest, figure out the real issue and how you will deal with it. seriously, your hang up are not your size or her history, it's something else entirely, you're choosing to fixate on something you have no control over to avoid the real issue.

ml

14. Mr_Cumalot

Mr_Cumalot New Member

Albums:
    Mickey and Snozzle. That is so totally true BUT if I have at some point made size comments that imply this insecurity, is it not better to bring it up, explain it was an insecurity and that I want to nip it in the bud, or is it really best just to ignore any comments I've ever made and get on with it? Will she be able to overlook any previous comments I made about it without me saying a word?

15. MickeyLee

Gold Member

what do you want from the conversation? is there something she could tell you to make you feel better? do you expect her to change how she reacts to you, what she says to you? do you think getting if off your chest will be a huge relief to you? *you do that here on LPSG and it doesn't seem to be helping :sorry:*

i would tell you to drop it. enjoy being with her. enjoy your life.

ml

16. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    Leave it alone. The problem isn't with him or her, it's with you.

Your girlfriend had your dick inflated to ridiculous proportions in her mind before she saw it and now she's relieved that she can 'take' it at all; she's saying all the right things including complimenting you on it. And I don't know what you expect your friend to do about your obsessive worries.

The kind of therapy you need to get over these insecurities you won't find here. I'm not trying to be unkind; there are deeper-rooted uncertainties you have than how you stack up against a guy your girlfriend slept with a year ago. I think you'd benefit from counseling.

17. Mr_Cumalot

Mr_Cumalot New Member

Albums:
    Mickey, You are so totally right. On I go up the ladder of fun!

(on the plus side, I sound terrible on here but we are really good together. Its literally only 1 cock size question for every 500 fun moments and 499 sexy good times.)

That is probably a good idea to go with Mickey's advice AND ease my mind. If she throws in an over the top "biggest cock in the world" comment I can just smile and say "I'm glad you enjoy it but don't go overboard!" before pinning her down, sliding my tongue up her......oops sorry!

#17 Mr_Cumalot, Apr 22, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2009
  18. Mr_Cumalot

Mr_Cumalot New Member

Albums:

I'd like to think I don't need it though!

19. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    I know, buddy, and maybe you don't. But I just looked at the threads you've started and their subjects and you gotta wonder. Let's face it, everyone can benefit from at least a tune-up once in a while.

20. Mr_Cumalot

Mr_Cumalot New Member

Albums:
    Very true man.

Now that I'm moving on can anyone think of any new topics for me? I'm all out of ideas.... ;)

Draft saved Draft deleted