Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I found this tube of "Peanut Oil in Aqueous Cream" (its used for [direct quote]"A soothing emollient application for allevaiting dry skin conditions") i started using it and so far, about three days on, its fine

DO you think this is safe??

Gonzo3

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I found this tube of "Peanut Oil in Aqueous Cream" (its used for [direct quote]"A soothing emollient application for allevaiting dry skin conditions") i started using it and so far, about three days on, its fine

.......Found it where?........ since your the Guinea pig we will have to wait and see:frown1:if you have used it for 3 days without side effects it should be OK,.:rolleyes:

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Where did you find it, and what are you using it for? If you found it at the market, sealed, yes, that's ok. If you are using it for masturbation, yes, that's OK too.

It is NOT condom-safe, so don't use it as a lube for fucking.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There must be more than 150 lotions/lubricants designed for use on the genitalia yet you use something you 'found' God knows where on your dick? :lmao: I'm guessing that the worst that will happen is your skin will become silky smooth and wrinkle free. However, if your girlfriend starts craving PB&J you might want to ease up on that stuff lol. :rofl: :tongue: