Would this be wrong?

TrentonLuke

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Okay.. So lets say hypothetically :wink: I was in a casual relationship with a guy and I ended it becuase one night at the bar he made out with his ex in front of me. But then last weekend while partying and such me and the ex got a little touchy feely... would it be completely wrong for me to pusue the ex? Becuase the ex is way hotter, and way better in bed from what I hear... hypothetically of course!:wink:

Thanks guys, let me know!

TrentonLuke

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
TrentonLuke said:
Okay.. So lets say hypothetically :wink: I was in a casual relationship with a guy and I ended it becuase one night at the bar he made out with his ex in front of me. But then last weekend while partying and such me and the ex got a little touchy feely... would it be completely wrong for me to pusue the ex? Becuase the ex is way hotter, and way better in bed from what I hear... hypothetically of course!:wink:

TrentonLuke

It's only acceptable if your current boyfriend knows about it and dosent mind, else it's cheating and decietful. Instead, find out if your boyfrieds feelings are strong enough for you all to be really close*wink*. Hypothetically speaking of course.:cool:

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Assuming you have no current boyfriend, I can't see any unanswerable reason why you shouldn't.
But you're asking for trouble.
Your new Sweet One has already demonstrated a lingering attraction to his (and your) ex.
Your ex has shown no hesitation to disregard the usual constraints of attachment.
So if you hook up with the Sweet One, you may very well end up with a threesome or a zerosum.
You probably couldn't count on loyalty or honesty.
Could be fun, depending on your requirements.
But you did split with your ex because of his disloyalty.
I catch a big whiff of trouble.
Whatever turns your crank...
But you did ask the question.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If you've broken up with your boyfriend, the other guy is fair game.

It may be more trouble than it's worth, though ...

MattBrick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Honestly this seems pretty wierd
I know it does to you too
otherwise, you would't have asked, right?

I don't know how attached any of you were to another, or how attracted you are to this new potential guy (the x). I don't know either if you just want to sleep with this guy, or if something beyond to his looks and reputation is atracting you to him. These may all be a factor.

My recomendation would still be, stay away from him
there are plenty of cool people for you to meet. You know?
You don't have to have a stereotypical dramatic young gay life

Matt

hottxboi16

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Well you said you ended it...therefore you are single and can do what you want. Basically if you want your ex as a friend anymore, Id avoid doing that, but since i guess he techinically kinda cheated on you to some peoples standards then you could always look at it as a way of saying "Not only did you lose me, but now you lose him too" muahhaha

TrentonLuke said:

TrentonLuke

SomeGuyOverThere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Yes, providing:

1: Your friend is aware you are doing his ex.

2: You Friend's ex is aware you used to have a bit of a relationship with their ex.

3: Nobody has any problem with that.

If 1 or 2 aren't met, then make the relevent people aware of the situation, if 3 is not met, then don't go through with it unless you can afford to piss whoever is unhappy off.