would this bulge be noticeable?

Chronic08

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
because this is what i wore to my friends house a minute ago, with no underwear.
at one point i stood up on my tip toes, with one girl seated in front of me and one guy on one side of me and a girl on the either, to turn off the ceiling fan.
I was looking up so i didn't notice right away... but when i looked around the room a second later i could tell a little weird change in the way they looked at me (maybe?)
It was enough to wonder why they were looking at me weird... and when i got home and looked in the mirror i kind of realized there was a slight bulge.

what do you think?

Attachments

Chronic08

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
sorry, maybe "mood" was the wrong word.
more like a quick awkward/different glance from each girl. idk, the black definitely looks different from the side than from the view i had above (from above it blends in to any other wrinkle in the pants)

daddyknows

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
for christ's sake, the body is beautiful...i live for bulge. it would have been different had you stuffed your fist down the front of your pants and said, "excuse me while I rearrange my junk so as not to show a natural curve in my anatomy called a BULGE!"

SpeedoMike

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
pic was too dark to tell anything. In the USA anything even resembling a bulge is unacceptable. Not like it was in the olden days when guys wore well fitting Levis, Speedos, and other clothes which accented the male form. Hell, kids today won't change clothes in front of another dude, much less take a shower after a workout or gym.

A natural bulge should be acceptable just about anywhere and anytime. I'll probably get shit for posting this. :mad:

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

cajun boy 8x6

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
pic was too dark to tell anything. In the USA anything even resembling a bulge is unacceptable. Not like it was in the olden days when guys wore well fitting Levis, Speedos, and other clothes which accented the male form. Hell, kids today won't change clothes in front of another dude, much less take a shower after a workout or gym.

A natural bulge should be acceptable just about anywhere and anytime. I'll probably get shit for posting this. :mad:
you know youre going to hell for that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL it was fine, if it was white ,wet pants then you wood have em crawling all over you!!!!!!!!!!