Would this work?

ratapinyada69

Experimental Member
Media
Hi

i've seen this product, and just would like to know if this would work or is "too cheap". :confused:

Heavy Duty Manual Pump ~ Penis Pumps ~ Adult Sex Toys ~ GameLink

How many minutes last the gains thanks to a vacuum pump? I mean, i would like to have my pennis bigger for at last 5 minutes or so... would this work? How many would be the gain for a 6x1,6 dick??:smile:

thanks a lot guys

captainwhackit

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Generally penis pumps do work but only for a temporary gain. And the only reason you need to consider price is in construction of the item. Most adult products are described as "Toys" or "novelties". It doesn't usually indicate lesser quality, it's just familiar terminology for adult retailers.
I'm sure many regions have laws pertaining to the sale of such products too, so there are often restrictions on what you can call them. Calling them toys or novelties can probably circumvent these restrictions.

When you're looking at price/quality, consider where the problems lie. Is it big enough (ie, it's not a tiny "joke" product), what materials is it made of?
The only thing I think would apply in this case is the vacuum seal and breaches of it if it's cheap, but in that case if it's cheap enough you can repair any air leakage yourself for next to nothing.

If genuine, long-term penis enlargement is something you're going for, money talks I'm afraid. The best products are more expensive, but they work.
If a little extra temporary weight and size is all you want, something like this is okay, regardless of price, as long as you're prepared for the possibility of having to make slight repair jobs.

That's my opinion anyway.