would u believe im uncut?

Corius

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
AND, WOULD YOU BELIEVE THAT THERE ARE MANY OTHERS ON THIS SITE WHO ARE ALSO UNCUT?

BE HAPPY WITH WHAT YOU HAVE!

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hey..some men just have very little foreskin. look at my pics..would you believe that I AM cut...only partial cut, but still cut...and I have a ton of foreskin left. I was one of those guys that was born with an unusally large amount of foreskin. dude..you have a GREAT cock! really great...alot of skin or not!

vindicator

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
A friend of mine said his is just like yours. He thought he was cut for YEARS until he happened to overhear his mom saying how she kept him intact. So it turns out he was just born with a very short foreskin and didn't know it. :tongue:

I think you got a good deal. All the important bits that make a uncut cock, but the looks of a cut cock!

martizjon

Just Browsing
Media
i dont hav my skin pulled back thats just the way it is!

i was a the doctors for a health check recently and he was checking out down there and said when did u get circumcised and i jumped and said i dont tink i am, then he realised and said oh yeah sorry just look like u were!

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Relax Mart... I would have spotted you as uncut with a shorter 4skin from the get-go if you had not even mentioned it... But, I am an EXPERT!

Love what you have and be thankful that none of your functional skin, nerve endings, veins, arteries and capillaries were chopped off when you were a baby boy.

Onan

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
uve put it in perspective for me onann, thanks

This was a great thread, martizgon, because your type of dick doesn't happen very often--mine is similar-looking in terns if the foreskin (although the shape of my prick is very different from yours), but I'm also uncut, but I'm stretching the skin a lot more now because that gives more pleasure the more loose skin you have. You should consider this as it's fun to have more to pull on.