would u have a baby for a gay guy?

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I find it funny that your such a devout catholic that you're 90%, and think its okay, but won't have the sperm planted. If you were to plant the seed urself that'd go against pre-marital sex aswell, plus it'd be with someone different than you plan to spend the rest of your life with.

i said RAISED CATHOLIC , i'm not a devout sheep that follows all the orgnaized religion/man made rules. but i believe in God and i think conceiving a child is something that should happen naturally the way he intended. just my personal feelings, i wouldn't deny anybody else other methods if thats what they want.

i dont' think people should be put on endless life support either, terry shaivo would never have had a feeding tube if it were my call. birth and death are part of life and both should be accomplished with grace and man needs to stop meddling.

i don't want to get into a huge debate on religion here but theres alot of church doctrine i have a HUGE problem with, the anti-gay hatred is just the tip of the iceberg. i think every priest that ever touched a kid should be stoned to death in the public square, the deceit and hypocrisy of the church makes my blood boil. that the pope lives in a gold plated palace while he preaches giving up materialism is pure bullshit. etc. etc.

Reactions: 12loner

splitface

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
u r such a US hater

look we're sorry for the last 8 yrs but we got a new guy running things now, so cut us some slack.

i want my kids to be able to walk WITHOUT skates or skis on their feet, canada only has 13 days of summer

also, gettin hit in the head with a puck isn't good for any kid.

GRADE A FACE

I am so moving back to the states as soon as I am done school. I freaking hate Canada. Sorry to Canadians and all, but I tried hard to take it for these last 8 years, but I miss summer just too much.

There are sooOOOO many reasons I can hate on Canada, but I dont wanna jack the thread.

And on a more related note, anyone who does not believe in 100% full rights for everyone (including marriage, having children, and ANYTHING ELSE) , ENTIRELY regardless of sexuality, gender and race, can go jump off of a bridge.

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There are sooOOOO many reasons I can hate on Canada, but I dont wanna jack the thread.

u can talk about anything u want here but if you hate on canada that's ur business,

I however, was NOT hating on canada, that was just me and beachboy
playin and bein all patriotic and shit i guess, all fun, no hate. it was total parody and sarcasm. i luv canada visited there many times, very friendly dudes, even dudes who only speak french. and many uncut dudes, A+++

splitface

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
u can talk about anything u want here but if you hate on canada that's ur business,

I however, was NOT hating on canada, that was just me and beachboy
playin and bein all patriotic and shit i guess, all fun, no hate. it was total parody and sarcasm. i luv canada visited there many times, very friendly dudes, even dudes who only speak french. and many uncut dudes, A+++

meh, I wasn't hating on it, just outlining the possibility of hating on it.
Word. The French dudes here are so smoking hot. even the halfbreeds have that perfect blend of genes and upbringing that gives them the accent, the jaw, and the arms and legs (!), but I will always be an American at heart; I can't help but miss it and compare.

Brensta

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Thad I am more than willing to have your baby, no charge at all, just come on down and lets get started. I am willing to keep going for as long as it takes for me to get pregnant, dont get discouraged if we have to keep going a while for it to take hold, im more than willing to put in the hard yards :)

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thad I am more than willing to have your baby, no charge at all, just come on down and lets get started. I am willing to keep going for as long as it takes for me to get pregnant, dont get discouraged if we have to keep going a while for it to take hold, im more than willing to put in the hard yards :)

ok but i gotta warn u I'm more of a marathoner than a sprinter......I've been on top "down under" before, and i think that boy still walks with a limp...lol

PowayWolfman

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This was refreshing to read!.. I myself have been thinking of this for a few years now and have had a few partners were we have also come to the conclusion that we want our OWN children. Least one each.. then.. If we are sure its a good move, maybe adopt a third.

I know 4 families that have an adopted child, and,, its.. well. lets just say that one family had there biological kids move out because they got tired of the adopted Childs crap. I know this inst indicative of ALL adopted situations, but it leaves me room to pause and deeply consider it...

I have had allot of female friends offer to be a surrogate for my child... Only one has said she would want a small in the Childs life, were as the others are more just wanting to rent there womb for my seed

(However all of them agree they want me to impregnate them the old fashion way)

I already know its gunna be expensive.. but, im willing... I’m the only son, of a only son (deceased) who was the only son of a only son.. in other words.. my blood line is rather thin @_@ but that’s no the reason i want children... Wont care if its a boy or girl..

I’m also not gunna be picky about looks!.. I’m not a looker, I don’t feel other people should be held to a standard i cant reach! XD The only thing I will be a bit prudish about is there medical history and background... I come from strong stock and don’t want to get in any medical issues that will leave my kid with issues.

Humm.. wonder if anyone has thought of setting up a agency of matching up gay couples who wish to "procure" a woman’s womb... You know.. get all the legal work done, match people up, run background checks.... Hummmmmm

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I’m also not gunna be picky about looks!.. I’m not a looker, I don’t feel other people should be held to a standard i cant reach! XD The only thing I will be a bit prudish about is there medical history and background... I come from strong stock and don’t want to get in any medical issues that will leave my kid with issues.

well first off, i think ur bein way to tuff on urself, u def got somethin goin on, and anyway the super hot pretty boys usually don't make good LTR partners. nobody want's a gift when it's an empty box with kickass wrapping.

second, a question: you have your profile set at 50/50, but i assume you see urself settling down with a dude long term instead of a chick and a trad. marriage/family, since you have thought about who's womb you're gonna rent?

and third, i've thought about the whole genetic/looks thing too, but I look around at friends who have kids and I am really good friends with a couple (str8) who are so fuking good looking it makes you want to puke, and they have two of the goofiest looking kids i've ever seen, so there's no predicting what you're gonna get when you combine DNA. and on the other side of the coin, my current bf's parents were NEVER what you could even call attractive but he's very physically hot along with being my mental twin, and one of his other bros is cute but he has a third bro and a sis who are, shall we say, "aesthetically challenged", and all came from the same gene pool....go figure.

I'm sure there's a gay surrogacy agency somewhere but I'd be very skeptical, u hear all kinds of stories about even str8 ones being a total disaster for the parties involved. I think the best bet is to do it with a close friend, or someone you've had the time to get to know really well.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You asked, and I will answer. I would not. Having a baby is not a hobby. It messed with my body chemistry and my instincts terribly. If I had not been married to a man whom I expected to shoulder his half of the burden I would never have put myself into the situation of making a child --

because once you have a child under your heart, that new life OWNS you. It pulls hard on you and is more important than your own life. Those who have not had a child in their body cannot IMAGINE.

I would have to be soul dead to contemplate just popping out a kid like a turd and letting it go to another human for its care, no matter how logical or consensual the pretext. It devastates those who have been forced to do it in ways that you cannot comprehend because of the instinctive reactions involved.

I believe the best fathers have that much devotion to their children. The best mothers too. It can be to children you have not created biologically as well.

But if you have been the one to carry or create the child it is overwhelmingly strong and I think you would be far kinder to either go polyamorous for the long term with a very special woman, or adopt a deserving child in need, rather than go 'shopping' for a mercenary substandard babyincubator.

voidout

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i generally don't like children. so most likely no.

if anyone's going to change my mind on having a child it would probably have to be someone incredibly special...as in if i ever get married, and my feelings change because of being with that person...

personally, the only way i see myself having a child is through adoption if i ever marry.
i will honestly be very surprised when i look back on my life if i'm ever preggo.

PowayWolfman

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
well first off, i think ur bein way to tuff on urself, u def got somethin goin on, and anyway the super hot pretty boys usually don't make good LTR partners. nobody want's a gift when it's an empty box with kickass wrapping.

second, a question: you have your profile set at 50/50, but i assume you see urself settling down with a dude long term instead of a chick and a trad. marriage/family, since you have thought about who's womb you're gonna rent?

and third, i've thought about the whole genetic/looks thing too, but I look around at friends who have kids and I am really good friends with a couple (str8) who are so fuking good looking it makes you want to puke, and they have two of the goofiest looking kids i've ever seen, so there's no predicting what you're gonna get when you combine DNA. and on the other side of the coin, my current bf's parents were NEVER what you could even call attractive but he's very physically hot along with being my mental twin, and one of his other bros is cute but he has a third bro and a sis who are, shall we say, "aesthetically challenged", and all came from the same gene pool....go figure.

I'm sure there's a gay surrogacy agency somewhere but I'd be very skeptical, u hear all kinds of stories about even str8 ones being a total disaster for the parties involved. I think the best bet is to do it with a close friend, or someone you've had the time to get to know really well.

Thanks for the comment dude.. i just think I'm a average dude.. I always get comments like (arnt you in prison yet? , and "you look like a buff version of my old drug dealer" @_@ )

Im 50/50.. but like to consider all options... I have been going more with guys of late.. but,, who knows when you will fall in love walking down the street and run into your love forever.. you know XD

btw.. hey.. Id bee willing to breed you if your game! >3

Brensta

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
ok but i gotta warn u I'm more of a marathoner than a sprinter......I've been on top "down under" before, and i think that boy still walks with a limp...lol

I fail to see what the problem here is....

I've been reading into this a bit more, you know, just to make sure we have the science correct before we start, and I've determined that we would probably have the best chance at success if we give it a try three times a night for a 90 day stretch of time.

Hard work I know, but that's just how nice a guy I am

Brensta

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I already know its gunna be expensive.. but, im willing... I’m the only son, of a only son (deceased) who was the only son of a only son.. in other words.. my blood line is rather thin @_@ but that’s no the reason i want children... Wont care if its a boy or girl..

You are WAAYYY to harsh on yourself, you have alot going on mate! Id have to agree wit Thad, who wants pretty boys when you can have a man instead!

You are definitely my type!

BuffaloMedic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I know this is a bump, but I just saw this thread and wanted to add my $0.02.

assuming you're in your viable child bearing years without any health complications would u:

A) be willing to have a baby for a gay guy (or couple) who was just a friend(s),

and B) be ok if he wanted full custody and not make you a part of the kids life?

more or less just offer to be his(their) surrogate and conceive and carry the baby for him(them)? might not even be close friend but you would have a good sense that he(they) would be good parents and provide well.

reason i'm asking is I'd really like to have kids of my own (biological) but don't see a traditional marriage with a woman in my future. any ethical issues that might make you decline?

Or, you could just do it the old fashioned way: know deep down that you're gay, but want the suburban house, picket fence, kids and dog in the yard thing so bad that you think wishing it to work and be true will make it happen. Marry a woman, have a couple kids, and have it fall apart. That's what I did.

But it's OK. My ex-wife is actually pretty cool now; my children are the most amazing thing that has ever happened to me. I'm one of those gay guys that got to pass on my DNA, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Well, i've had sex with plenty of chicks, and enjoyed them all, it's just that now when i see a hot chick i don't automatically want to fuk her just cuz she's hot but its more about some kind of brain stem breeding instinct that kicks in. (maturity?) the idea that the "act" might result in a baby is VERY sexy to me, and turns me on in a way that is completely different from sex with guys. sex with women has a higher purpose, sex with guys is totally hot fun indulgent sex (maybe vain even?).

I know other gay guys who would rather be shot than get anywhere near a pussy but even though i find recreational sex hotter with dudes, there's the other side of me that finds "breeding" with a woman a whole different kind of hot. i think it's evolutionary, and i don't think there's anything more cosmically significant than fathering a child. and being a great father.

You are mature, and intelligent, and well spoken. You are exactly the type of guy who SHOULD be a father.

And everyone says that the brain is the biggest sex organ; you prove that. The more I read your posts, the more I think you're a pretty awesome guy. (The great body, handsome face and foreskin don't hurt either :biggrin1: )

I’m also not gunna be picky about looks!.. I’m not a looker, I don’t feel other people should be held to a standard i cant reach!

That's debateable! Eye of the beholder, right? Handsome, ripped, great cock; what's not to like?

Norswe

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You're kinda southern/latin looking and i'm Scandinavian. It would be sorta weird if you had a uber nordic looking child, lol.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know this is a bump, but I just saw this thread and wanted to add my $0.02.

Or, you could just do it the old fashioned way: know deep down that you're gay, but want the suburban house, picket fence, kids and dog in the yard thing so bad that you think wishing it to work and be true will make it happen. Marry a woman, have a couple kids, and have it fall apart. That's what I did.

But it's OK. My ex-wife is actually pretty cool now; my children are the most amazing thing that has ever happened to me. I'm one of those gay guys that got to pass on my DNA, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

You are mature, and intelligent, and well spoken. You are exactly the type of guy who SHOULD be a father.

And everyone says that the brain is the biggest sex organ; you prove that. The more I read your posts, the more I think you're a pretty awesome guy. (The great body, handsome face and foreskin don't hurt either :biggrin1: )

That's debateable! Eye of the beholder, right? Handsome, ripped, great cock; what's not to like?

Wow, in my books, you're the incarnation of evil.

It is NEVER okay to trap a woman (and her future children) into a planned divorce. Divorce is DEVASTATING to children. Also, the financial reprecussions to the future-single-mom-to-be are catastrophic.

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Are you sure Medic was being serious? I kinda doubt it.

In any case if I were fertile and didnt mind being pregnant I would definitely have a baby for a gay couple if I were really sure that they had a solid future. (as well as one could predict these things). As for the not being part of the kids life, I'm not sure I could handle that.

Lets just say if I were young, pregnant and needed to find an adoptive couple for my baby then a gay couple would be totally fine with me.