Would 'very thick' be accurate?

_avg_

Sexy Member
Media
I'm a pretty modest guy and in general I feel a little funny being on a 'large penis' website. As can be seen from my screenname I don't think very much of my cock. If someone were to ask I'd say I'm about average but very thick. Would that be accurate? I don't want to overpromise.

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
dude...you seem above average to me...check me out...i consider myself to be average...but i am a grower not a shower...but to my wife and me i have the best dick in the world...really that is all that matters to me...

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i WOULD SAY ITS ON THE "THICK" SIDE OR "THICKISH".....

I'm a pretty modest guy and in general I feel a little funny being on a 'large penis' website. As can be seen from my screenname I don't think very much of my cock. If someone were to ask I'd say I'm about average but very thick. Would that be accurate? I don't want to overpromise.

Ms M

Experimental Member
Media
Hmmm should you say very thick? Yes I would say so. Some guys are thick just at the base or the head, you look thick all along the length of it. I think you're qualified to say that and the length looks above average too. Maybe you need to change your user name?:wink:

VRMan

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'd go so far as to say that you are huge, buddy. Get over it. That's not average. That's large at least. Huge to me. Just look at the can comparison shots!

You need to buy your self esteem a beer or two.

got_lost

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'd go so far as to say that you are huge, buddy. Get over it. That's not average. That's large at least. Huge to me. Just look at the can comparison shots!

You need to buy your self esteem a beer or two.

I'll buy his self esteem a beer or three!!! :biggrin1: