Would walking naked to the bathroom after sleeping be odd?

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by B_8inchTeenCock, Aug 12, 2011.

1. B_8inchTeenCock

B_8inchTeenCock New Member

Albums:
    Hey guys, the dorms are set up so that there's four private bedrooms sharing a kitchen, and two bathrooms. It's a suite style, would it be weird to just go from being alone sleeping naked in my room and walk butt naked into the bathroom to shower? Or would that get reactions like "Oh my gosh, that homo..." or "What a doosh"? Or would most college guys be okay with that?

Attached Files:

#1 B_8inchTeenCock, Aug 12, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2011
  2. Cutecock87

Cutecock87 Member

Albums:
    For one i wont be botherd but i cant speak for the people that would be sharing the shower with you. Some people just wont accept people that they dont know walking butt naked trough the house.

And the ones that do will be shock aswell i think. But its worth a try dont ya think itll show that your comfortleble with your own body and that you dont mind if other people watch you.

In any case the choice is up to you and the consequences are for you to bare.

3. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Douche, it is spelled 'douche'.

My experience is not of young American college boys, but what little I do know of them would suggest to me that the majority would just not be comfortable with you being completely naked.

Until you know your roomies better is it that much bother to pull on a pair of shorts or wrap a towel around your waist?

4. knight_71

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    one guy on my all male floor used to walk to the gang showers with his towel over his shoulder. put all his stuff in the shower then walk around the bathroom naked to pee and shave and brush teeth before showering. he was hot too. but since ur not in a dorm enviroment i would feel it out for a bit with your 4 roomies

5. nzsomebody

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I share a house with others and I do this. I don't do it if I know I'll encounter them along my way though and I haven't been caught by any of them yet. My usual routine when wanking is to blow onto my chest then walk naked to the shower down the hall a bit. To me it seems pointless to get dressed for such a short journey only to get undressed again.

planogi likes this.
  6. dick8090

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I wouldn't do this until I got to know my roommates better and then decided they would be okay with it. Rooming with other random people can be a very awkward experience anyway and you don't want to do anything that could cause problems. You are more than likely stuck with these people for an entire year and that can be bad if there are problems. Like other people said, just put a towel around your waist or something.

7. MickeyLee

Gold Member

dude, towel up.

really, nobody wants to see ya sleep-crusty self expose stroll to the facilities.

or what Ms. Manly said.

8. dizzieddestruction

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    If you were my roommate, that would be totally ok haha

9. B_8inchTeenCock

Albums:
    Another question is, if I was walked in upon while sleeping completely naked in my own private room would there be problems? With or without a boner... OR would this be accepted?

10. MickeyLee

Gold Member

if someone walked into your room without knocking/announcing themselves it's more an issue of how comfortable you are with being walked in on. if you are okay with it, they can't really complain.

11. rbkwp

Gold Member

Albums:
    I would suggest you be confident with yourself and your body
    TELL them nicely what you intend to do, get there response and reaction and if neccesary change and compromise
    As for your own room, do as you wish, they enter your own domain at there own risk, and will be aware of where your at, if you have told them this is what i do and you have warned them

Know its not easy to be confident re such matters with some, but bugger it, look after your own needs and privacy, i believe people soon accept and come around, often joining in
    Acceptance or compromise at the very least

:LOVE the Kiwi doing the deed and walking down to the bathroom, been a fantasy of mine for years haha every am, geeeeeeee..ha
    Come and live in my house matey..ha
    enz

be confideent from the outset and they may well see where your at OP

12. Otep

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I don't really think it'd be a big deal but as others have said it will depend on the people. I had two other roommates freshman year and one of them would have been ok with such a scenario and I feel like the other one would have been uncomfortable but probably wouldn't have said anything.

13. Daichii

Daichii New Member

Albums:
    I wouldn't care the other people in question might be alarmed

14. buffaloboy

buffaloboy Active Member

Albums:
    Who cares?!!! Just do it. It's no big deal, dude.

15. D_Wellshown Bulge

D_Wellshown Bulge Account Disabled

I wouldn't have been bothered by it, I did it a few times myself while in College. I only wish that my roommates would have done the same LOL I miss College.

16. Domisoldo

Gold Member

Albums:
    I see you click it before you jack it. Thanks for wearing your seat belt and practicing safer sex. :biggrin1:

17. B_8inchTeenCock

Albums:
    Haha thanks, that's funny!

18. fun21

fun21 New Member

I live in the same style of suite at my school and the guys always wear a towel. I only ever saw one of my roomates dicks, it was big and he was smacking a girl in the head with it... I'd also advise not doing that sort of thing in the living room.

19. D_jhtrseikdf

D_jhtrseikdf New Member

The first time I shared a house with a mate from uni, I strolled about butt naked everywhere. The morning of the fourth day I went straight downstairs from the shower to the kitchen in the buff, and my room mate was down there making breakfast. The key is to be completely unashamed and natural. If you walk about full of confidence that what you're doing is normal, nobody really cares and you feel great doing it. Whereas if you're scurrying about feeling scared or shy, it doesn't work. My room mate just smirked and said "Mornin mate!" No big deal.

20. Warrior70

Warrior70 New Member

Albums:
    I would say give it some time to get to know your room mates, then I am sure all of you will be walking around naked

Draft saved Draft deleted