Would Wife Like It? Is It Worth It?

ben34

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
We've been married 10 years, have a great relationship with hot sex.

I'm 7.5 x 6 and she always comments about my "big dick". Sometimes I hit her cervix in doggie and it's painful to her. In other positions, she likes me to hit it hard and, when she's really hot, yells "fuck me hard" etc. It seems that my size fits her pussy perfectly, but she has gotten off before with me fisting her.

I, like many have thought about how cool it would be to see her get fucked by a dude who was really hung - 9+ and super thick. I've read here that some women have experienced huge orgasms fuckin huge rods. She has never been with another man and I know she doesn't know what she's missing - or is she really missing anything? One think is, she is HOT!! perfect body, awesome tits, and beautiful face -- I sure don't want to lose her and, as said, we have an awesome relationship.

What do you think? Would she get off more intensely from a guy with a huge cock? I worry about waking the neighbors now. Or, is this something I should chalk up to MY fantasy and leave it alone. I've read of some pretty sticky experiences on this site.

What do you think?

dags

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It all depends on you two and if you both could handle it without any problems afterwords. Some people can, some people can't. It all depends on you and your wife, you have to be in agreement about what it is. Think about it.
In certain situations with the right people three ways can be Awesome. Make sure you two have control of it and take it for what it is.
Tough call, I would just make sure you are both cool with it and both pick out the third party and with the understanding neither party will ever start picking out people on their own and just expecting the other to go along with it. Some doors should be carefully opened if at all.

carlton10

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Maybe a little off the topic but was wondering about double penetration from women who have received it and men who have participated in it=Once one penis is in and the other starts to enter her- does the woman feel some sharp pain as the other cock enters and until both are deeply in her? Does it feel like one massive cock or can the woman feel both thrusting separately ? Does the woman usaually climax a lot quicker and more powerfully in a DP? and how much of the orgasmic contractions do the men feel ? as for DP anal/vaginal I am assuming both men would feel an orgasm -one through usual orgasmic contraction which would lead to sphincter contractions- Jusat curious as have never been involved in DP -its on the to do list lol

JMeister

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If your wife wanted a different dick she would have already broached the subject with you but you give no indication that she has any interest in a different cock.

So it's your fantasy, not hers, leave it at that. I suspect it would turn out a lot different than you desire. Some women do need to have an emotional attachment to a big cock to enjoy it.

ben34

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thanks for those replies.

I do think I have it made. If it were something she was the least bit curious about, she would have mentioned it by now.

ben34

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thanks man!!

I think that this site can keep my curiousity about big cocks in check.

SR_Pepe_LePube

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Maybe a little off the topic but was wondering about double penetration from women who have received it and men who have participated in it=Once one penis is in and the other starts to enter her- does the woman feel some sharp pain as the other cock enters and until both are deeply in her? Does it feel like one massive cock or can the woman feel both thrusting separately ? Does the woman usaually climax a lot quicker and more powerfully in a DP? and how much of the orgasmic contractions do the men feel ? as for DP anal/vaginal I am assuming both men would feel an orgasm -one through usual orgasmic contraction which would lead to sphincter contractions- Jusat curious as have never been involved in DP -its on the to do list lol

Double penetration is unique in so far as the sensation is like nothing else my wife and I have experienced. For her the feeling of two cocks in her is both erotic and sexually arousing - she loves the feeling of being completely filled. Her orgasms are more intense and often culminate in multiple orgasms. For me I enjoy the experience of ‘working’ with another guy who respects my wife and together bring her to the height of her sexual arousal. I have to confess that feeling another guy’s erect cock in my wife as we all fucked was a strange experience in the beginning but the sexual pleasure of having a double penetration fuck took our relationship to a new dimension. My wife particularly enjoyed it when we each took it in turn to thrust our cocks deep into her. The one thing we might change in the future would be to have either another guy or girl join us to allow my wife to engage in oral sex (fellatio or Cunnilingus).

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No. It isn't worth it. Your cock is a very good size indeed. Be careful that your desire to provide your wife with more than you can provide (sexually) does not stem from an insecurity on your behalf. Make sure that you deal with any insecurity. I say this because I was once in a relationship in which I had feelings like yours and it turned out that my fiancee had been two timing me all along. No wonder I was insecure.

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have dp'd a few times with a husband and wife. From my experience if you both aren't very open about this and both have your heads on str8, you shouldn't do this. Have seen this cause lots of problems with those who wasn't completely secure with their relationships. Have been with swingers that thought of this as just another night of sex with a third person. Size won't make your wife happier in bed. Don't mess up a good thing. You are more than well equiped enough to make her sexually happy.