Would you accept a penis donated by another man?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by B_quietguy, Jan 12, 2008.

?

Would you accept a donated penis?

1. Yes!

49 vote(s)
    54.4%
  2. No!

8 vote(s)
    8.9%
  3. Unsure.

5 vote(s)
    5.6%
  4. Depends on ...

28 vote(s)
    31.1%
  1. B_quietguy

B_quietguy New Member

Let's say some horrific accident damaged your penis. You miss all the fun that comes from owning a joystick. You don't want to give up on years of getting and giving joy, but the doctor says a transplanted penis may have less sensitivity. Furthermore, the doctor can't guarantee you'll get one similar to your original size.

Would you go for a transplanted penis anyway?

2. Quite Irate

Quite Irate Member

Albums:
    Dude. If you needed a penis transplant, aesthetics would be the last thing on your mind.

3. D_Roland_D_Hay

D_Roland_D_Hay Account Disabled

Based on your question, it appears as though I don't have much choice...either I have someone elses dick or I don't have one at all...transplant will have to do and I would have to make the best of the situation....

4. drumstyck

drumstyck New Member

there was a story a while ago about a guy who got a penis transplant, and ended up having it removed because it was too psychologically damaging for him & his wife

it just freaked the guy out so badly to look down & see a different penis...and it must've freaked the wife out...i think the guy was in his 40s or 50s, so its understandable that after 50 years of the same thing, to suddenly be like "hey, there's someone elses penis on my body!" would be fucked up...and same for the wife, to be used to the shape & feel of a penis after years of marriage, to suddenly have the same husband but a different penis must be disorienting.

so, i havent answered your question at all. i think i'd rather have a new penis than none at all...i'd deal with the psych. aspect for a while, but get used to it...i think.

5. ZOS23xy

Gold Member

Albums:
    It's a "story" cause you don't deal with references. Tissue rejection would be the issue here, and it would probably "rot" off. It's urban folklore.

6. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Any weenie is better than no weenie at all.

7. Fireballs

Fireballs New Member

Whose dick would I get?
    I'd like to know. It just might
    influence my choice.

Dead in a car crash?
    Luckily, his dick survived?
    Sure. He won't miss it.

A convict's penis?
    "You've been found guilty as charged.
    Now you lose your dick"?

I can't support that.
    Once we start organlegging,
    we will NEVER STOP.

A strange question, dude.
    Just where on Earth do you think
    the dicks will come from?

8. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    If I am willing to donate mine, I most likely would accept one if that is the only choice, and that is the case in this question.

9. rd62624

Gold Member

I belive that the story is true. It happen in Japan, about two or three years ago. The wife could not handle the fact that her husband had a new member and she rejected him. I'm from Va. about ten years ago a young marine had his member cut off by his wife while he was sleeping. She threw it in a vacant lot. Police later found it and he under went surgry to have it re-attached. Any one heard of John Wwyne Bobbit.

10. Quite Irate

Quite Irate Member

Albums:
    I was going to mention it too. I believe it was a true story, because more than one reputable news source made mention of it.

11. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Actually (from the other thread on this subject)

Read the article - It was only 2 weeks after the transplant that the man requested the removal of the penis, so I very much doubt sexual intercourse had been attempted - but the bloodflow and urinary function were going well and there was no sign of physical rejection. For some reason people don't seem to have as much of a problem with internal organ transplants. I have known a few transplant patients and they are generally grateful and feel a lot of love for the person whose organs they have received (and for the family of that person). In the case of external appendages (penis, hand, facial muscle and tissue, foot, etc) the 'otherness' of the transplanted item is so much more obvious. See the comments in the same article regarding the man who had a hand grafted on.

I think in theory most guys would say yes, penis transplant preferable to no penis - but, in practice, the psychological ramifications seem to be huge.

12. B_dumbcow

B_dumbcow New Member

Albums:
    i couldnt do that - it would be the thought of whacking off a dead mans penis at night. it would be too disturbing for me.

13. Cardinal

Cardinal Member

Albums:
    I remember reading about that donated penis, and it wasn't tissue rejection, at least all the articles said psychological reasons - if it's folklore than it made it into alot of newspapers. there must be some mythbusters site of something. but anyway, I'd take the donated one, I think!

14. B_quietguy

B_quietguy New Member

I'd prefer to try the donated penis - better than none at all or a severely damaged one. I can change my mind later if I have a problem with the donated penis.

I'd rather find out through experience it won't work, than to deny myself the opportunity to experience sexual joy again.

15. buffbaldy

buffbaldy New Member

Albums:
    I enoy wanking another man's penis while still attached to him why would it bother me to wank it on me? Re-attachement is less liky to reject, hence Bobbett.

16. Damian Johnson

Damian Johnson New Member

FUCK YES!

Especially if it was donated by Savage or Monster! :biggrin1::eek:

17. Damian Johnson

Damian Johnson New Member

You can give me yours anytime big dude! N id like you still alive and attached to it too! :biggrin1:

18. sxjTheFirst

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I have to have a penis ... can't imagine living without one .. so yeah I'll take the best I can get.

19. Northland

Gold Member

I'd go for it. Even if the size and/or sensitivity was different, it would serve the main purposes- being able to piss on my own instead of through a catheter.

Transplant might be interesting too if I got one which was of a markedly different color- Will I be getting the entire package, balls and shaft?

20. B_Italian1

B_Italian1 New Member

Draft saved Draft deleted