Would you accept a penis donated by another man?

Would you accept a donated penis?

• Yes!

Votes: 49 54.4%
  • No!

Votes: 8 8.9%
  • Unsure.

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Depends on ...

Votes: 28 31.1%

• Total voters

Andresito

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Yes I would.

I remember news on a sensationalist channel here. I think it was on Panama or Costa Rica, but a police man had lost his penis on a accident, and a VERY gay man (and I mean VERY) offered his because "he didn't use it, and he was a woman in a man's body"

Of course, the journalist were laughing meanwhile.

If I found the audio I'm gonna bring it and post it.

what if the new spare was off a old man of somthing and half ur orignal size?
can't they makes penis's like when people have sex changes etc?

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
can't they makes penis's like when people have sex changes etc?

I heard before a FTM transsexual gets a sex change operation, he take lots of testosterone - which enlarges the clitoris into a mini penis. Also, the doctor puts in a little cylinder which gets pumped up by squeezing one of the false testicles. Just not the same as a donated penis.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What if the new penis was from a murderer, pretty soon you'd find yourself dominated by uncontrollable urges to go out killing someone, I've seen this happen in documentaries where people have transplants including 'Mad Love', 'Murder In My Mind' and 'Body Parts' :)

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What if the new penis was from a murderer, pretty soon you'd find yourself dominated by uncontrollable urges to go out killing someone, I've seen this happen in documentaries where people have transplants including 'Mad Love', 'Murder In My Mind' and 'Body Parts' :)

You'd certainly want to be sure it wasn't off a pedophile. (They do deserve to have it removed but it should be burned in front of them)

Transplant might be interesting too if I got one which was of a markedly different color- Will I be getting the entire package, balls and shaft?

You could say you were hung like a zebra.

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I belive that the story is true. It happen in Japan, about two or three years ago. The wife could not handle the fact that her husband had a new member and she rejected him. I'm from Va. about ten years ago a young marine had his member cut off by his wife while he was sleeping. She threw it in a vacant lot. Police later found it and he under went surgry to have it re-attached. Any one heard of John Wwyne Bobbit.

Does anyone have any information about this insident about the marine?

It would be interesting to find out how many military men loose their penis' and/or testicles out in the field.

davefox

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Bobbet was not total re-attachent. Mrs. Bobbet only cut off a portion of it. He still had a penis, and, most important, the base where the nerves connect.

A total loss would be just that, a total loss. And any total transplant would not work except cosmetically.

I have a buddy who lost his cock and he opted to just live with it. He still gets off amazingly from anal sex. (I do my best...)

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Bobbet was not total re-attachent. Mrs. Bobbet only cut off a portion of it. He still had a penis, and, most important, the base where the nerves connect.

A total loss would be just that, a total loss. And any total transplant would not work except cosmetically.

I have a buddy who lost his cock and he opted to just live with it. He still gets off amazingly from anal sex. (I do my best...)

How did your buddy lose his cock?

Did he participate in anal sex before losing his cock?

Is he gay? If he is, was he gay before losing his dick.