Would you agree?

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess this applies to both sexes. As always, there are exceptions and flexibilities so take this with a grain of salt.

When it comes to attractiveness...

Great face and great body: Hot
Decent face and decent body: Cute
Great face, decent body: Hot
Decent face, great body: Hot
Not so great face but amazing body: Cute(ish?)
Really great face but less than decent body: Cute(ish?)

I really think it all boils down to that when you really look at it. When you see a hot stranger, you're usually taking them all in, instead of pointing out perceived imperfections, especially those in their face (not saying that in an asshole kind of way, but 99.9% of people have a less than "perfect" face). Basically 90% of one's self is below the neck so when you're really taking in a stranger's looks, you're not going to be staring at his/her's slightly larger than desired (in your opinion) nose, or whatever small percieved flaw it may be.

If you want to get in shape for the new year, hopefully this will encourage you as it's encouraging me. I think I have an attractive face but I know that if I have a very attractive body, it would definitely rack up a lot more attractive points. I have a decent body right now and that's without ever really doing anything for it (instead, I've actually done really terrible things to it...thank god for my high metabolism and other things). It's good enough to where RIGHT NOW, if I were to go to the beach, I would be checked out by lots of girls, especially those of my age (I'm 20). I just wonder what the potential could be if I really made an effort to get a fitter body. I often see guys who have nicer bodies than me but have less attractive faces who are able to "net" more girls at a bar than I do (I say bar specifically because in that kind of place, you're worth as much as your looks. You're not going to have an intellectual conversation with people at a bar, a college one at least).

Sorry to sound so superficial about everything, but I think what I said is really true. I'm not factoring in how personality can make someone more or less attractive, I'm just talking about first impressions on an aesthetical level.

xemnasfury21

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I would say that is more or less accurate, I dont know how people can do stuff without faces sometimes. A real ugly face really would bother me, even if they were ideal below the neck

You know, like that fake Jessica Rabbit lol

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
I'm done with superficial.

Till I need a fuck, that is.

To answer Lemac - I am nearly double your age. Where I am now, looks count for very little and body not a great deal, within reason, when it comes to enjoying being with someone in many ways. Sure, cute will catch the eye, but there are bigger fish to fry.

Looking after your own body is something you should do for yourself.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I guess this applies to both sexes. As always, there are exceptions and flexibilities so take this with a grain of salt.

When it comes to attractiveness...

Great face and great body: Hot
Decent face and decent body: Cute
Great face, decent body: Hot
Decent face, great body: Hot
Not so great face but amazing body: Cute(ish?)
Really great face but less than decent body: Cute(ish?)
Hmm. Hot or cute are your only descriptors? Maybe it's just me, but I don't think "cute" and "handsome" or "beautiful" really have that much in common. I use different descriptions to signify different aspects of attractiveness - and only about 30% of it is physical appearance.

Oh, and by the way... isn't "butterface" the word for "not so great face but amazing body"?

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Yes,"butterface" means you have a fat round face,not terribly attractive. it was most recently used by Tila Tequila to describe "Chaos". A woman who wasn't appealing to Tila, because of her "butterface".
If I was you I would be much more concerned with my personality.
That would be "numero uno" if I wanted folks to notice me.
Pretty fades rapidly,and with an ugly persona,nobody will want to make your aquaintance honey.
Listen to these two wise men,and me!
cigarbabe:saevil: