Would you ask a new partner for STD test results?

Would you ask a new partner to get tested for STD's?

• Yes. Always ask to get tested.

Votes: 37 56.1%
  • Nope. Don't want to ask.

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Maybe. Depends on partner, situation, etc...

Votes: 24 36.4%
  • I have no idea.

Votes: 1 1.5%

• Total voters

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
snip*
Also, make sure you READ and understand how things are transmitted.
So many people know NOTHING about std's or HIV. QUOTE=OC MuscleJock

You shouldn't catch herpes or genital warts if you wrap it, unless it breaks.
I haven't always practiced safe sex but I have been extremely fortunate
that I didn't catch anything!
That being said I have asked every body men and women to have an HIV
test and one for communicable diseases.
Husbands included of course!
C.B.:saevil:

Last edited:

pitloverfl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Safe sex is a rule unless I'm in a committed relationship. Once I'm at the committed stage, I definitely expect to discuss testing to allow us to move beyond the need to wear protection all the time. If there's any question, though, your life is more important than a few jollies.

D_Smidley Smelliepits

Account Disabled
Media
I think it depends on the situation... I don't have my results with me everytime I go to a sauna (it would be quite weird, apart from wet!). In the end, you have to trust the other person AND the condom manufacturer. And when you are in an established relationship, you have trust your bf/gf and, again, the condom manufacturer when having sex with other people. At least, this is what I do...

pussnboots

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I guess I read this question a bit off -- I read 'partner' to mean relationship partner. So, while I voted yes, test, I meant for a relationship. For something more casual, I've not asked for a test, but have always used a condom with guys. No condom, no sex.

It's frightening to me, though, how many of my friends have sex without a condom. There are so many things out there, do they really want exposed like that? Are they lazy? Is it the late night thing, where the guy isn't carrying a condom? Are they so caught up in the mood they don't bother?

Maybe I'm jaded.

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i would and have asked for STD results from women before i have condom free sex with them.
I have always had safe sex and as a result am STD free. So if a woman wants to have condom free sex with me, she needs to be able to show she is also clean and STD free.
Its common sense to me.
As much as I love eating pussy (I LOVE it), i won't do that without test results. My test results are available to a woman without me opening them. And I expect the same in return.
If there is something that shows up, then we can talk about it and go from there.