would you be a nude model for lucian freud

nakeddad

Experimental Member
Media
guys i wonder how many of you would like to be a nude model for Lucian Freud? or has anyone been a nude model before just for being hung???

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

A fleshy, life-sized nude portrait by U.K. artist Lucien Freud fetched more than $30 million US at a Christie's auction in New York Tuesday night and set a new record for the sale of a work by a living artist.
Benefits Supervisor Sleeping, Freud's 1995 painting of a sleeping, naked woman, sold to an anonymous buyer for $33.6 million US (including the auction house commission).
The portrait depicts a civil servant named Sue Tilley asleep on a worn sofa. Tilley has said she posed for the acclaimed, 85-year-old artist over several years during the early 1990s.
"I think he probably picked me because he got value for money. He got a lot of flesh," Tilley said in an interview.
Benefits Supervisor Sleeping soared above the past record holder, the $23.6 million US sale of the Jeff Koons' sculpture Hanging Heart (Magenta and Gold) at Sotheby's in New York in November 2007.
The top lot at the New York auction, which focused on postwar and contemporary art, was a 1952 Mark Rothko painting that sold for $50.4 million US. The evening also saw a Francis Bacon work, Studies for Self Portrait, cross the block for more than $28 million US.

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A buddy dated an art major in college once and she tried everything to get me to model for a class. No fricking way. I don't even get a massage or pedicure any more for fear that Mr. Uncontrollable becomes uncontrolled. It happened before and I almost broke out in hives I was so embarrassed. She said that male models have never become erect in class before and she doubts that I would as well. Sorry, Marissa, I can't take that chance. I modeled for her, but not nude. I even still have a few sketches that she did of me.

And I guess I would be too modest now to even consider it.

Not nude, but I have modelled before. It's a lot harder than it looks!!!!

dean88

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

camchain

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
D

deleted3782

Not Lucian, but somewhat related: There is a photographer out of New York who has been collecting photographs of hung guys from all across the country for years now. I have a friend in NYC who worked with him about five years ago. I think he was eventually going to publish a book. This thread reminded me of his work.

sizablenyc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am an artist and I love finding new nude models through ads on sites like CraigsList- there are lots of guys whose dream is to strip naked and pose, often for " erotic" poses for me. It is agreed to be personal work that I dont display, so they are completely comfortable and uninhibited.
Sometimes I have even gotten duos to pose for me, which is quite challenging and sexy-- totally professional, as I myself am dressed- even if they are going at it.
Great way to improve my drawing skills, and for the guys to show off their worked out bods and sexy hard cocks, asses, and balls!
Once in awhile I pose for artists who are freinds- it is very relaxing - and good way to focus physically and mentally.- no problems with being hard or naked here!