Would you be grossed out if your bf was into ts women?

I wouldn't be grossed out, but as we're monogamous all of him is mine, and all of me is his. He is in zero ways phobic or hateful of non-cis-gender individuals, but it's not his cup of tea. He likes cis-gender women, plain and simple. We both personally frown upon exotification/fetishization. I've dated non cis-gender individuals, as well as cis-gender individuals. I don't have a kink for it, because I think they're people just like anyone else.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i am the only gender-queer in the Boy's life.
he accepts me as gender-fluid and love my boy side
would i be all "ewwwed" if he was attracted to a transgender woman? hell no, he has great taste in womangs
though, i am more likely to crush on a transwoman than the boy is.

:oops: i watched Caitlyn Jenner's show because i crush hard on Candis Cayne and Ella GIselle
not because they are trans, just cuz they are amazing/cute womangs

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
i am the only gender-queer in the Boy's life.
he accepts me as gender-fluid and love my boy side
would i be all "ewwwed" if he was attracted to a transgender woman? hell no, he has great taste in womangs
though, i am more likely to crush on a transwoman than the boy is.

:oops: i watched Caitlyn Jenner's show because i crush hard on Candis Cayne and Ella GIselle
not because they are trans, just cuz they are amazing/cute womangs

Your last bit opens a lot. If the man is into transwomen because they are trans, then I have issue with it as objectification.
But if my partner just happens to think a woman is sexy, and she is trans, no issue, so long as our agreements aren't violated. My relationships are closed on their configuration.