Would You Be Interested If We Held Lpsg Meet Up Events?

If We Held an LPSG Meet Up How Likely Is it You Would Attend?

• I'm 100% IN!

Votes: 211 18.3%
  • Likely... 75% to 99%

Votes: 256 22.2%
  • Possible... 50% to 74%

Votes: 301 26.1%
  • Small Chance... 25% to 49%

Votes: 89 7.7%
  • Doubtful... 1% to 24%

Votes: 123 10.7%
  • NO CHANCE..... 100% Out!

Votes: 174 15.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LPSG Support

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is something that has been suggested many times to me. So I'm curious would you be interested in an LPSG Event? Let me know your thoughts on it and how likely you'd be to go to one.

This is still a rough idea but could be something like October there is a New York LPSG Meetup, in November a Toronto LPSG Meetup, in December etc.

Also, if this is something you really really really would like to see and you'd like to host one please let me know ;)

Last edited:

BillM

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Beverly Hills (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Maybe have it on a Cruise Ship!!
princess-cruises-diamond-princess-03-MEGASHIPWB18.jpg

sxh5704

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
With members around the world wouldn't it be a bit problematic for a meet? Maybe rather than just one, consider an event in the US, one for the UK, France etc. I do like the cruise idea though.

LPSG Support

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
With members around the world wouldn't it be a bit problematic for a meet? Maybe rather than just one, consider an event in the US, one for the UK, France etc. I do like the cruise idea though.

Was thinking maybe of having hosted meetups in various cities :)

rustre59

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I suspect that the reason it's never happened is that it's not a very good idea. Members who live close enough can already meet up if they want to, but I suspect most choose not to for various reasons. I doubt there are many that would travel long distances to attend something like this, where you have no idea who might show up and what you can expect to happen. It may sound like a good idea on paper, but I think it would be very hard to pull it off.

LPSG Support

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I suspect that the reason it's never happened is that it's not a very good idea. Members who live close enough can already meet up if they want to, but I suspect most choose not to for various reasons. I doubt there are many that would travel long distances to attend something like this, where you have no idea who might show up and what you can expect to happen. It may sound like a good idea on paper, but I think it would be very hard to pull it off.
I've always thought that as well but lately I've been seeing and hearing some data that may actually suggest otherwise.

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It depends on so many things.

There are quite a few people here that I'd love to meet in real life, but there are quite a few people here that I'd love to put in a shipping container and dump out at sea.

I'd prefer to privately arrange a small, social (non-sexual) get-together with the friends I've made here. But most of them are in other countries anyway so it's a bit of a moot point,

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh no way. What size range were they (lol i have to laugh at how funny this question is).
Ha! Puntastic!

I'm trying to think who might still be around who remembers the big meetups in New York. @nudeyorker ? Those were pretty regular, but I never made it to one. I think Massachusetts had one too, once. Or maybe I just remember people from there attending in NY. Maybe I'm remembering people from NY attending in MA. It was a long time ago, at LEAST ten years.

In the Miami metro area, I think there were 8-15 people at each of the meetups I attended. I went to a few, and missed a few. These were held in bars. I do not remember much about the actual organization of the event, but anyone was welcome to come out for a bite and a drink. It was fun.

There were also parties that were private about the same size.

Reactions: lapdog2001
Status
Not open for further replies.