Would You Be Interested If We Held Lpsg Meet Up Events?

If We Held an LPSG Meet Up How Likely Is it You Would Attend?

• I'm 100% IN!

Votes: 211 18.3%
  • Likely... 75% to 99%

Votes: 256 22.2%
  • Possible... 50% to 74%

Votes: 301 26.1%
  • Small Chance... 25% to 49%

Votes: 89 7.7%
  • Doubtful... 1% to 24%

Votes: 123 10.7%
  • NO CHANCE..... 100% Out!

Votes: 174 15.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
I went to a LPSG meet-up in NYC roughly ten years ago. It was pretty fun. One of the attendees is now dead (Jason_els, whom I adored). It was not that awkward, like you might think. No one made strong advances towards me, although sex was on the menu if you things had continued "after-party". LOL.

We met in a restaurant in Manhattan. Was an good experience overall.

JaeJae7

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It's a possibility. This would be a great chance to meet people from all around the world. Time to reveal some faces behind some of these avatars.:emoji_spy:

I'm from Louisiana (it's not as bad as people make it sound and I don't live in the swamps or eat anything that moves either..):emoji_expressionless:

I'm so low-key in person. It's hard to imagine I'm bent over like some deranged sexual frog in my avatar. I'd probably be so nervous..:emoji_cold_sweat:

Something a drink or two should be able to fix. :emoji_blush: I'll probably get goofy then.

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe have it on a Cruise Ship!!
princess-cruises-diamond-princess-03-MEGASHIPWB18.jpg

Bill M has a great idea actually. My wife and I have been on several nude cruises which almost universally are great successes. Nude cruises have been around for twenty years, beginning on a small scale with an 18,000 GT cruise ship and now hosted aboard the 88,500 GT Carnival Victory. Obviously LPSG would have to hold it on a more modest ship, perhaps one with a maximum capacity of a hundred or so guests. https://www.starclippers.com

Lacking that, those of us international travelers could always meet at a pub in London. :)

Reactions: BillM
D

deleted1000652

It would be interesting to have meetups in different cities to cover a wide area.
Like somewhere in California to cover the west coastline states, Las Vegas to cover the plains and desert areas, Detroit to cover upper Midwest as well as Canada and chicago to cover the midwest, NYC to cover the east coast and Miami/New Orleans to cover the lower states.

I'd gladly attend if it were in an area close to me. Like Detroit, Chicago or somewhere Ohio.

Reactions: Ty_B and JasonBulge

Mickactual

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There are quite a few people here that I'd love to meet in real life, but there are quite a few people here that I'd love to put in a shipping container and dump out at sea.
This!! You gave me my laugh for the day. Thank You!

I went to a LPSG meet-up in NYC roughly ten years ago. It was pretty fun. One of the attendees is now dead (Jason_els, whom I adored)....We met in a restaurant in Manhattan. Was an good experience overall.
I attended one too, though obviously not the one You were at. Jason Els was there and seemed like a very nice guy (RIP) - but otherwise, for reasons I won't go into here, I didn't feel particularly welcomed or gratified by the encounter. That said - I still might consider giving it another go. How about You bigbull29?

Reactions: BIGBULL29

french_toast

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've seen a few answers that resonate well with how I feel about a meetup.

I think personally I'd enjoy meeting some people, and getting to talk face to face would be a nice change. I can only imagine the conversations would be varied and I'd enjoy getting to know some of you all. I'd prefer for the setting & conversations to not be too sex-oriented as we already get so much of that on the site... Guess it's just like when you go out with some colleagues from work: you just hope that no one brings up any work-related topics!

Now the problem as far as I'm concerned is with geography. I will not book a flight to the US for an LPSG meetup, and I don't think enough people would show up if we organized it in France to justify me moving my ass to Paris either. Let's be honest we don't have many French members here, and I haven't bonded with enough of the ones that we DO have.

I'll vote yes because I WOULD like to show up, but I think the meetups are more likely to be interesting if they happen in the US & possibly in the UK.

Probably not. I already get to meet the LPSG members that I actually want to meet.

Also, it depends on the setting. If it’s like a [insert random city] LPSG day out/dinner event then I’d probably be more interested.

If it’s just an LPSG orgy then it’s a complete no from me...

Status
Not open for further replies.