Would You Be Interested If We Held Lpsg Meet Up Events?

If We Held an LPSG Meet Up How Likely Is it You Would Attend?

• I'm 100% IN!

Votes: 211 18.3%
  • Likely... 75% to 99%

Votes: 256 22.2%
  • Possible... 50% to 74%

Votes: 301 26.1%
  • Small Chance... 25% to 49%

Votes: 89 7.7%
  • Doubtful... 1% to 24%

Votes: 123 10.7%
  • NO CHANCE..... 100% Out!

Votes: 174 15.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
This!! You gave me my laugh for the day. Thank You!

Long time, no see, friend. I remember you!

I appreciate your kind words.

I might go to another meet-up in the NYC area. It was fun. I didn't - unlike you - feel that awkward. LOL.

You take care, friend. Stay in touch.;)

Given the nature/opinion of... Well, too many people on here in regards to women? Probably not. Especially if it was one with hook ups/fucking in mind, then I'm mostly the wrong gender for a lot of users (plus monogamy on my part). If it was a more casual/munch type thing, that's about the only scenario I would consider attending. People who want to hook up on here, I think generally already make their own arrangements, so a meet up doesn't need a focus on being a hook up/orgy/whatever get together.

Rockylane

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Maybe have it on a Cruise Ship!!
princess-cruises-diamond-princess-03-MEGASHIPWB18.jpg
Now you're talking!

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Here's the problem that I can't get past:

I don't want to meet the vast majority of the membership of this site.

So for me, an LPSG Meet Up holds no appeal. I can independently meet up with those few whose company I enjoy.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I should ammend my previois statements. I would go if it was a hangout. If it was a sexually charged party, I'd never show.
Definitely. Too many member stating they’re all ready to “cum” to the party. Up for nudity and sex. Sounds like a sausage fest anyway, and women would be rare, unwelcome, or at risk at worst. So, yeah, a sexually charged party is out.

Last edited:

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
An interesting idea. I agree with all the other opinions. It would have to be very centralized. I don't really believe anyone would actually drive or fly a long distance for such a gathering. Being honest, the only thing we have in common on here is sexually based thoughts and pictures. If such an event took place would it be one group meeting, or broken down into specific orientations? What type of meet up would this be, make one's mind wonder ???...:emoji_nerd:

UK93

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Definitely. Too many member stating they’re all ready to “cum” to the party. Up for nudity and sex. Sounds like a sausage fest anyway, and women would be rare, unwelcome, or at risk at worst. So, yeah, a sexually charged party is out.

Yes, 99% sausage fest & mostly gays I bet. Might as well just go to a bathhouse folks :joy:.

So for me, an LPSG Meet Up holds no appeal. I can independently meet up with those few whose company I enjoy.

Exactly my thoughts.

How can a open meet and greet not be suxually charged give the number mindless knob-head members?

I rather get my right hand caught in meat grinder.

As Mr.Mule said I can organise a select group I'd actually like to meet.
That in itself would be a feat considering our different countries.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Exactly my thoughts.

How can a open meet and greet not be suxually charged give the number mindless knob-head members?

I rather get my right hand caught in meat grinder.

As Mr.Mule said I can organise a select group I'd actually like to meet.
That in itself would be a feat considering our different countries.
All I know is several groups of us organized open meets for members here. They were always informal gatherings at bars and restaurants. Many said they would attend, but few did. At the ones I attended in Wilton Manors, FL, we sat around having good-natured conversations. It was pleasant. I would do it again if it was going to be like that.

billybones

Superior Member
Media

That’s everyone and life, Helen. If we only allow our friends then we don’t make new ones. A little bit of discomfort isn’t a bad thing.

Reactions: Nexolaris

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
That’s everyone and life, Helen. If we only allow our friends then we don’t make new ones. A little bit of discomfort isn’t a bad thing.

Your point is partially true, Betsy. I recognize that making new friends often requires some risk. However, I've lived long enough to know the contexts in which I prefer to meet new people. Unfortunately there is a large contingent of this and other online communities that makes most proposals of open meeting arrangements unappealing to me.

No big deal though, Nancy. Have fun without me.

Matt_x

Legendary Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This is something that has been suggested many times to me. So I'm curious would you be interested in an LPSG Event? Let me know your thoughts on it and how likely you'd be to go to one.

This is still a rough idea but could be something like October there is a New York LPSG Meetup, in November a Toronto LPSG Meetup, in December etc.

Also, if this is something you really really really would like to see and you'd like to host one please let me know ;)

First thought was what size range meet up where you hoping to acquire, and what preliminary actions are in place regarding security and safety? I digress from the idea, but open to meeting a few folks here privately.

Reactions: Tight_N_Juicy
Status
Not open for further replies.