Would You Be Interested If We Held Lpsg Meet Up Events?

If We Held an LPSG Meet Up How Likely Is it You Would Attend?

• I'm 100% IN!

Votes: 211 18.3%
  • Likely... 75% to 99%

Votes: 256 22.2%
  • Possible... 50% to 74%

Votes: 301 26.1%
  • Small Chance... 25% to 49%

Votes: 89 7.7%
  • Doubtful... 1% to 24%

Votes: 123 10.7%
  • NO CHANCE..... 100% Out!

Votes: 174 15.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Oh, I love this... A game night... Does the mythical guy sporting the mythical 10 incher get to fire the first volley at the target? Maybe the beers are on him once he cashes @TinyPrincess's cheque... :laughing:

TinyPrincess! I tagged the wrong Princess!

Mr She Just Loves My Big 10 Inch is the 100 point marker on the Ring Toss. ;)

If we were given enough notice and a list of members possibly attending, I might go for it if you had one in the Denver area. I probably wouldn’t attend unless there were guys close to my age group.

Was there a conclusive decision made about this? I would love this.

hungcrocuta

Legendary Member
Media
I think the biggest obstacle for LPSG meet up events is that there would be so many different expectations of such an event. LPSG is made up of such a vast variety of people
We would have single gay members wanting to hook up with a fellow single gay member, straight (and gay) exhibitionists wanting to show off their claim to fame, voyeurs wanting to look, some just wanting a quiet drink somewhere and so on.

For this reason I would suggest LPSG meet ups in popular tourist destinations, like Gran Canaria, Cancun and Phuket or similar and that we appointed a specific week in each place to be "LPSG week."

As an example, first week of December in Playa Del Ingles, Gran Canaria.
We would all be able to book our separate flights, accommodations and so on, while knowing the place will be full of fellow LPSG members. We'd meet other members down on the beach, by the hotel pool and out in bars and restaurants. Some would gather on the nude section of the beach while others would prefer the clothed section. As I understand it, there are even different sections of the nude beach for gay men and for families and so on.
As I have no doubt we have members with plenty of experience and knowledge of the popular tourist destinations, I am sure we'd get many suggestions for nice and suitable restaurants, bars and clubs where we'd be able to meet up.

Same concept could then be arranged in another tourist destination, like Cancun second week in February.

As we would want as many of our members as possible to attend, I am suggesting destinations which have excellent communications from many cities around the world. Also suggesting destinations popular both with gay and straight tourists in order to include as many as possible.

Anyway, those are just some of my thoughts. Feel free to chip in.
I think the biggest obstacle for LPSG meet up events is that there would be so many different expectations of such an event. LPSG is made up of such a vast variety of people
We would have single gay members wanting to hook up with a fellow single gay member, straight (and gay) exhibitionists wanting to show off their claim to fame, voyeurs wanting to look, some just wanting a quiet drink somewhere and so on.

For this reason I would suggest LPSG meet ups in popular tourist destinations, like Gran Canaria, Cancun and Phuket or similar and that we appointed a specific week in each place to be "LPSG week."

As an example, first week of December in Playa Del Ingles, Gran Canaria.
We would all be able to book our separate flights, accommodations and so on, while knowing the place will be full of fellow LPSG members. We'd meet other members down on the beach, by the hotel pool and out in bars and restaurants. Some would gather on the nude section of the beach while others would prefer the clothed section. As I understand it, there are even different sections of the nude beach for gay men and for families and so on.
As I have no doubt we have members with plenty of experience and knowledge of the popular tourist destinations, I am sure we'd get many suggestions for nice and suitable restaurants, bars and clubs where we'd be able to meet up.

Same concept could then be arranged in another tourist destination, like Cancun second week in February.

As we would want as many of our members as possible to attend, I am suggesting destinations which have excellent communications from many cities around the world. Also suggesting destinations popular both with gay and straight tourists in order to include as many as possible.

Anyway, those are just some of my thoughts. Feel free to chip in.
yeahhh, and every year in a different place

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
BillM said:
Maybe have it on a Cruise Ship!

princess-cruises-diamond-princess-03-MEGASHIPWB18.jpg

@BillM has a great idea actually. My wife and I have been on several nude cruises which almost universally are great successes. Nude cruises have been around for twenty years, beginning on a small scale with an 18,000 GT cruise ship and now hosted aboard the 88,500 GT Carnival Victory. Obviously LPSG would have to hold it on a more modest ship, perhaps one with a maximum capacity of a hundred or so guests.

Ha!... That sounds like a scary Covid-19/Legionnaires Disease/Captured Audience situation, to me!

A/B

• Wow
Reactions: thirteenbyseven

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Part of the charm of this place is the anonymity. The TOS even requires it. Those who wish to reveal to others already can and do via PM and private groups.

What's the saying? "Never meet your heroes."

After reading through this entire thread, that adage or proverb just occurred to me, too:

Never meet your heroes - Wiktionary

But then, having personally met many of mine, in "Real Life", I have not been disappointed... :)

A/B

Inseltyp

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A cruise ship might be a nice idea for LPSG members, well, fair on the gay side. (In fact, I do not know about hetero cruise ships. Please inform me if there's one.)

For straight people standalone events (one time, one location, rotating cities) might be a nice idea. I could imagine an open to everone event with a sexual and a non sexual related programme. It should comprehend a dress code like "nude or fetish gear" so everybody who participates is on the same level.

I do think it might be fun to continue showing of and talking main topics like the famous "pre-cum overflow" discussion in real life .. and to have some real fun in case of consent.

Status
Not open for further replies.