Would you be offended if you saw any of these on a guy at the gym?

meritores

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Would you be offended if you saw any of these on a guy at the gym?
RW68zz.jpg

AG28zz.jpg

r650zz.jpg

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I must ask...What do you find offensive about the photos you posted? I think they are great. I have worn similar shorts to the gym...many times. If a guys is confident with himself. Then he will have no problem with what a person wears to the gym.
:wink:

C

college22punk9

yeah ummm... i dont know many people who would basically wear underwear to work out. I would think that was a bit much. Honestly, when I work out, I'm there to work out.... not to check out other's stuff, so I dont see why people would wear as revealing stuff as THAT. I mean, yeah some people wear tight clothes, but honestly I would feel a little weird if someone walked into the gym and started working out wearing those underwear. The first thing is at least kinda made for working out in, so that wouldn't be so bad... but the underwear... I mean come on, put on some shorts like everyone else.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just walking around in the gym...no that seems extreme...but back by the showers pole dancing in that...oh yeah...that would be sweet

Peter Wood

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

ChuckRich

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I certainly wouldn't be offended but i might end up offending the guy wearing it with all my staring and drooling. But like college22 said it would be weird for someobody be in the middle of the gym working out in their underwear. Similarly tight and revealing exercise shorts is one thing but those are straight up underwear. Still, I wouldn't mind at all.

barron

Sexy Member
Media
A guy at my gym sometimes wears something like the unitard in the first picture and he stands out because he is the only one who wears anything remotely like that. Everyone else has on regular shirts (with or without sleeves) and normal shorts. There are a couple of guys who wear hotpants kind of shorts, but again, they are the exception not the rule. When in Rome...

pie

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Why would I be offended, it gives me something to drool over.

meritores

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
No I wouldnt be offended at all, but I went to join a gym yesterday, and they gave me a sheet about dress code because of the many different ages of men and women in the gym.

KoolKat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Im the same

I wouldnt be offended if some guy wore something like that to the gym, (it would be kinda nice to see actually) but i can almost most sdeffinatly say that in my town not one person would wear something like that to a gym. The gym i went to people just wore shirts or tank tops and shorts, that would most deffinately stand out.

Matt