Would you be offended if you saw any of these on a guy at the gym?

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
At least here in the US, if you wear anything like that in public, people assume you're advertising... expect people to stare, whisper, gasp, look away embarrassed, etc.

Yes. Guys (at least the hot ones) should wear that to the gym, when grocery shopping, at the library, to church...

rob1

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am reminded of the saying.. "If you've got it, flaunt it!!" offended? What in the world for?? This culture we belong to has been repressed for so very many years. We should join most of the rest of the western world and relax about what people wear and where they wear it. Never have been offended by a great body in form fitting clothing. rob1

Webster

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Many straight men get disgusted at any public indication of a penis. They usually wear gigantic bathing suits with yards of fabric. Similarly, at the gym, they tend to wear extremely baggy shorts and tees.

When I have attended gyms with a largely gay clientele, I have seen few of the unitards, but lots of the tight revealing shorts.

I see nothing wrong with working hard, looking good, and showing it off.

inwait8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Like the majority of responses here... I wouldn't be offended at all, but I would find it rather strange as I have never seen anyone wearing underwear to workout in. There was one guy that had somewhat revealing shorts, but that didn't bother me. What I did find amusing though was a couple of guys gawking at him.

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dr Rock said:
haha. that would make me wanna find a ridiculously tight posing pouch with a swastika or a burning vietnamese kid printed on the front of it

Wow, inappropriate things with swastikas on them are a dime a dozen around here, but that other one sounds like a collector's item.

ledroit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't really notice what people wear that much in my gym--though you're always going to have some posers. It is a body culture place after all. I avoid conservative gyms, and think people watching is a pretty cheap urban sport, esp if it makes you a little competitive when you work out.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You usually see all different type of people and outfits at the gym. I go at 5:30 am so I am not much awake to even begin looking at people's clothing that closely. There are guys who wear under armour leggings and t shirts. They look great. I wear sweat pants and t shirts (some sleeveless). Other people's clothing rarely offends me.

Garth33

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Offended? Uh, no, not really. When I saw the title of the thread, I thought that there would be a phrase or logo or something that could be taken as offensive. If a guy wants to look a little silly at the gym, and as long as his cock is not hanging out, what is there to be offended at? What he is wearing, if it had something on the legs, would be a standard wrestling singlet. What this fellow is wearing actually looks more like a girls gymnastic leotard. I don't see the "offensive" aspect, though.

royston

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
at my gym, everyone would stop wot they were doing, there would be an earie silence, then sum1 would draw out a 2 barrel 32 mm shotgun an plant a couple a rounds straight in his forehead. at which point, everyone would continue with their session making sure to tread all over the person in between machines. his cause of death would be ...social suicide and he would be planted in a paupers grave under the headstone 'billy no mates'

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
rob1 said:
I am reminded of the saying.. "If you've got it, flaunt it!!" offended? What in the world for?? This culture we belong to has been repressed for so very many years. We should join most of the rest of the western world and relax about what people wear and where they wear it. Never have been offended by a great body in form fitting clothing. rob1
I agree....when will this happen?...I think not to soon. The USA, one of the strongest nations. Yet we are still have difficulties with what people wear and how they act.
:cool:

spankorama_gal

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
the first pic looks like a womans swimming costume. at our gymn people would find it hilarious. the other pics look like underwear and im sure it would piss off some of the straight guys at the gymn. might think he was showing off. not sure he would be allowed in as they arent really proper attire are they. but no i wouldnt personally be offended by any of them. carolyn

royston

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"uh...? the largest bore tac gun on the planet is 23mm - i know because i trained with it. pretty damn sure they don't make 32mm bird guns."

u got me doc.....im full of shit!

ur round