Would you be offended if you saw any of these on a guy at the gym?

ace_dexter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I wouldn't be offended but I know it won't go without a certian amount of consternation by other members of the club. I often bike style lycra shorts when when working out with along with a tshirt and nobody reacts negatively, but bike shorts and underwear have a different level of acceptability although Im not sure why when they both reveal about then same.

SlickWilly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I gotta go with "not offended". If they've got the bod to pull it off... more power to them- though the butt floss unitard is a bit much for a public gym. I'd be more than slightly turned on & probably be MORE of a spectacle myself (schwing!).

It's no worse than all the high school kids that run around the gym with their pants falling off their ass. High schoolers today crack me up... most look like they just came from a Ramones concert. It's the 70s all over again (or is it the 80s????)... lotsa BAD hair!

lifewillkillyou

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If they where wearing that yes. The gym is community, and as long as people respect the usual rules I don't care. Yes, I would like to have the disapline to have that body though.

shymonster

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
People are pretty conservative in the Southeastern U.S. and I don't think those would fly here. You would have much better luck in more progressive spots like NYC or L.A.

SurferGirlCA

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The first one is offensive to me, but only from a design perspective. The white shorts are interesting. The last one looks like a pair of tight boxer briefs. As others have said, I think wearing things like this would depend on the gym the guys belong to. If it was a family gym in Orange County, it would be frowned on; a gay gym up in L.A., prolly not. Wherever they work out, I hope they carry a towel so everyone else doesn't have to sit in their sweat. Yuck. :rolleyes:

pdrprst

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The unitard looks like a wrestling singlet. If you're wrestling, that's fine, if not, um idunno.
The others belong under shorts, and should not be used as shorts. Period, full stop.

DougRR

Sexy Member
Media
There's nothing to be offended about...The attire shown is not particularly provacative or "indecent". My gym has members of all three or four sexes from age 16 to 80 and most wear comfortable stuff to work out in but there's no actual code of dress only that street shoes cannot be worn.

morethan10

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was thrown out of a store at the mall for simply wearing boxers under my slacks. Granted, I have a decent large bulge, but I am still trying to get overt that.
:confused:

I would only be offended if none of them talked to me lol or didnt get naked in the locker room afterwards.