would you be photographed nude?

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Its really too bad that you couldn't even trust a friend. She just should have let you know from the beginning what her intentions were. Much of my work leaves the person anonymous. Were any of the works like that, or did they all show your face?

I agree! But my experience does drive home the fact that in that circumstance, you really shouldn't trust anyone. I can't describe to you how close we were to one another. She was extremely ambitious and opportunistic, though, but I had never seen the bad side of that part of her personality before.

Most of them were without my face, but there are a few where you can identify me. She didn't show the ones with my face, but it didn't matter. I don't know if she just told too many people, or if it was her husband, but everyone knew that it was me, so she completely failed to protect my identity.

They were very beautiful and I wouldn't be embarrassed if they were seen, but there's a big difference between having tasteful nudes taken of you and displayed in a gallery, and walking into your regular hang-out and seeing a whole bunch of nudes of yourself on the wall and finding out that everyone you know already knows that it's you.