Would you book a ticket to meet someone from LPSG?

D_Rosalind Mussell

Sexy Member
Media
I did it once in 2009 and was humiliated. MOSTfolks are completely different on the LPSG than in person, methinks..

That really sucks, I'm sorry that happened to you. That type of scenario is what makes me a bit gun shy about meeting anyone from the internet in real life. I did meet a couple of online friends before and, thankfully, both were the same offline as they were online. One of them was a bit nervous and shy at first because she didn't know what to expect but I was very relaxed and talkative so that helped her come out of her shell pretty quickly. Our only regret is that we don't live closer because we've become such good friends over the years.

May I ask how long you knew this person before you went to meet this person? You must have felt a really strong connection to go as far as traveling for them.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I spoke with your cat and don't worry.
I've been reassured that your kitty would do just fine without you.
However, your cat confessed a concern that you would not survive without your treasured feline friend.

Seriously, she has genuine separation anxiety. I've got her to the point where she doesn't freak out if I'm gone for a large part of the day (although when I come home she still behaves as though I've been gone a week). If I'm gone overnight though, she doesn't cope well. She cries (although not for the whole time thankfully), she keeps running to other humans for reassurance (even though she doesn't usually like them at all), she leaves feces in inappropriate places. Doesn't stop me from spending a night away from her if I really need (or want) to, but no one is particularly happy when I do. She has come a long way though. Back in 2006 when I started uni, she would cry if I was gone from the house for more than an hour.

To be honest though, I don't think I WOULD survive for more than a few days without my treasured feline friend :redface:.

CHP

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Perhaps. If it's in the States, I might make an extra stop.

SR_P_Ness-Envie

Experimental Member
Media
I would if I knew them VERY well, but since I am not loaded, it would need to be someone REALLY special. I'd also take a lot of precautions so even if the trip is ruined, it isn't a total loss

If they came to see me, I would let them stay and everything. Flip the question around :p

Last edited:

LargeJohnson

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'd book the ticket in a second to see a few members here. Particularly teasing_temptress. uhh... any generous benefactors wanna send me?:biggrin2: I think she'd be cool with it.

Clewiston1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have a decent-sized cock. But I would buy a ticket if I could watch some of our members fuck a woman or get fucked by a woman. It would be a kick to watch a woman taking a big dick in her mouth or in her pussy.

1Cody

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Probably, if I had the money. I am thinking if I ever put any effort at all into meeting or doing something for someone I never met. No I don't think that I have. LPSG needs to sponsor a convention or something! That I would go to in a heart beat!

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If we've been talking and have developed a great relationship online. Have maybe shared more than just sexual conversation. Maybe talked on the phone a few times and have really begun to bond. Sure, I would consider a meeting that involved travel.

Simba