Would you borrow a speedo?

SpeedoMike

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I came home from work one afternoon and found my high school brother crashed out on the couch in a pair of my nylon speedos. I was rather surprised and then amused when I saw he had them inside out.

later when I had my own place I had extra speedos in several sizes to offer friends who accepted my offer to go to the jacuzzi or pool. One guy came out of the bathroom with the speedo on backward. A few years ago most guys weren't phased by wearing speedos but, alas, that isn't true any longer.

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

Account Disabled
Media
In high school, we weren't allowed to wear our own stuff in the swimming pool; we had to wear the speedos they provided. They then washed them after each use.

Because they got used a lot, they lost any elasticity or shape they once had, and they just sort of hung on you, especially when wet. So there was zero mystery about what anyone was packing when we were all wet in the school speedos.

unzipped

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
yeah, I guess it wouldn't bother me that some other guys big dick / and nuts were just resting in that spot.... as long as they had been washed...

briefsmanmike

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Yes I would and have. Have also borrowed a buddys briefs. Was helping him push his car out of a snow bank last week and I fell and got soaked. Borrowed some cloths even a pair of his briefs they were clean so no big deal.

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sure. Why not? Any reason I shouldn't?

yeah, I guess it wouldn't bother me that some other guys big dick / and nuts were just resting in that spot.... as long as they had been washed...

If that's what I had to do to go swimming, having neglected to bring my own swimming trunks, why wouldn't I consider borrowing a speedo, just so long as they are clean?

I don't wear speedos, as why should I be "on display?" Or at least I've never had any speedos, only swim trunks, as I was never a "competive" swimmer anyway. But what better excuse to wear speedos, assuming they are commonly accepted, than that's all my friend hypothetically had to lend out?

But I am not ashamed of my body, and don't care if my penis bulge shows in a modest enough (by common community standards) speedo.

Some other guy's big dick? So what? As long as the speedo are clean. Probably like borrowing somebody's pants or coat? The world has over 3 billion human penises in it now, and think of all the dicks and vaginas in a typical crowded public swimming pool? No big deal. With clorine burning the eyes, hopefully it's enough to keep everything sanitary enough?

I hear women will more readily share a bed, than guys. But I don't have a problem with that, if there are more guys than beds. The Bible says man should not lie with man, as with woman. Isn't it obvious that the Bible is not speaking against having to share a bed? It merely says, if you must share a bed, turn away, opposite direction, and don't be interested in the same sex.

People shouldn't be making excuses for stuff immoral or kinky, but why be uptight or excessively prudish needlessly?

I am very much for, a populous, even "crowded," efficient human-friendly world, and I tend to be frugal, so I would much rather "borrow" or "share" than pay more or make an extra trip burning gasoline to go back home, to get my own swimming trunks. Had I lived back in the day before all the crowded co-ed swimming in public swimming pools, I would likely feel free to skinny-dip in the river or whatever, with the other guys. I don't mind communal showers, urine troughs, or a little understandable "sharing" of speedos or beds, in the name of being more frugal, or of efficiency. I don't believe humans should use any form of birth control, so of course mothers should be allowed to breastfeed in public, as is common in the more pronatalist still, developing countries. I am a natural introvert, but I don't mind vast pressing crowds, just so long as they are friendly enough.

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ever lost your speedo at a pool party? I have, and so have so many others. I wonder, what becomes of all those lost speedos?

I think they all go have a party, some other guy at the party probably picked them up, a guy that hasn't worn a speedo before, or a guy that thought the owner of it was hot. Hence why I always keep my speedos under close watch, don't want them wandering off.

a close friend of mine was just leaving the pool as I was in the locker room and he gave me his pair of speedos that he'd just used.

One time after training when everyone bar myself was in the showers, I went and found a few of their speedos and kept them.

That's hot, if I'm putting on wet speedos I do it in the shower so they can warm up before putting them on, I hate the feeling of putting on cold speedos.

Its not nice to steal other guys speedos, though i can't say I haven't ever done it (that was back in my hs, early college days, when I was still developing my taste for speedos), I don't do it anymore now that I can just buy my own, and want to work towards encouraging guys to wear speedos, and taking a guys suit is the best way to get them to never wear speedos again.

My highschool took us to a local YMCA and I managed to find an awesome speedo in an unlocked locker.

I borrowed it to see how it fit (amazingly). I did jack off in it in the stall then returned it to the locker. Makes me wonder if the kid probably would have rather it just disappeared.

Why would he rather for his suit to disappear? I definitely would not want my suit to disappear, as before I had lots of them, it would have been a great loss, and when I was in hs they were sorta hard to find, and I would have had to explain to my parents what happened to it.

As a swimmer in HS and college, I've borrowed, loaned, switched and even traded speedos with other swimmers and divers. Probably have one of the largest collections possible as unless one was ripped, worned, etc., I never threw one away. As to next? Jerkoff in and on most of them. Often in the presence of one or more buddies....what followed? I ain't telling.

Switched, and Traded? Trading sounds hot, what did you do, like trade with guys from other schools after the meet? How exactly do you start the hey I wanna trade speedos with you conversation? Sounds so hot.

I have a huge collection, I can't even bring myself to getting rid of the ones that are ripped or worn, Just too many memories of them, I guess one of these days I'll have to have a speedo funeral and put them to rest in the back yard by the pool.

That sounds so hot, I know several time I would jerk off in my or other guys speedos in the locker room and then return them to their lockers. It would have been so great to have a jerk off session in the locker room with my buddies, You so should tell what followed, I bet its a super hot story.

I came home from work one afternoon and found my high school brother crashed out on the couch in a pair of my nylon speedos. I was rather surprised and then amused when I saw he had them inside out.

later when I had my own place I had extra speedos in several sizes to offer friends who accepted my offer to go to the jacuzzi or pool. One guy came out of the bathroom with the speedo on backward. A few years ago most guys weren't phased by wearing speedos but, alas, that isn't true any longer.

Did he know you saw him wearing them? Did you say anything about it? Did you let him keep them? I hope you did, as speedo wearing should definatlty be encouraged. How do guys wear them inside out, can't they tell where the tag and liner is?

Had your own place?, Had extra speedos? So you don't have them anymore?
Thats great, I just now got a pool recently so haven't had a pool party yet, but I definatly want to instate a speedo only rule, and post the speedo only sign, And yea I've got tons of colors, and sized everything from size 30-36, and a few 28's and 38's, though I don't think I have any friends who are 36 or 38 unless they just have HUGE cocks.

In high school, we weren't allowed to wear our own stuff in the swimming pool; we had to wear the speedos they provided. They then washed them after each use.

Did they have names or numbers on them? or were they just all thrown in a basket? How did they wash them? in a washing machine?

It would have been great to have the school launder swim trunks when I was in school as in Jr High it was annoying to have to always bring my towel and trunks back and forth everyday, so I could wash/dry them at home so they wouldn't get all moldy in my locker.

If there isn't enough chlorine to bleach you white, there isn't enough to kill bugs.

A pool only requires chlorine at 1ppm to kill everything in a pool, though most pools are much higher some public pools are even like 7-10 which is what makes your eyes burn, and is why I don't like wearing my favorite suits in highly chlorinated pools since don't want to destroy them.

Gnashin Teefe

Sexy Member
Media
No way.

I might steal another guy's sweaty underwear at the gym and sniff it and jackoff into it. I might steal my roomie's underwear after he has jacked a load into it and eat the fresh cum out of it and rub it all over my face and body. I might steal another guy's underwear at the laundromat and wear it around for days.

But wear another guy's Speedo in the pool?!? Cummon ... everyone has their limits.

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yup, I'd borrow a Speedo. Why not? Chlorine kills everything! lol.

I'm not sure why so many guys have a hang up on this.

In college, if you wanted to work out you'd go to the cage and the attendant would hand you a towel, jockstrap, and keys to a locker basket. No one thought twice about not using the towel or jockstrap. Mind you the athletic dept of the college I went to was stuck in the 50's and so was all it's equipment and the people who ran it.

ChuckNLA

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hell yeah, I have given my buddy one of mine to borrow on trips to Palm Springs and he stretched it out for me. It was clean, he was clean and the pool was clean, then I took it home and cleaned it in the washing machine.

How much "cleaner" does it get then that?:redface:

pasarefun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It's just clothing....not problem wearing it but since I like to swim nude, I don't often have the need. I would not wear someone's underware since I go commando full time. I have worn other guy's jocks before as that is hot!:biggrin1:

D_Fowlmouth Chickenchoker

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It's just clothing....not problem wearing it but since I like to swim nude, I don't often have the need. I would not wear someone's underware since I go commando full time. I have worn other guy's jocks before as that is hot!:biggrin1:

I like to swim nude to.. but I've now been barred from all Hyatts