Would You Buy And Use A Fleshlight Like This?

spaj8987

Legendary Member
Media
So i fell down some rather strange youtube wormholes and saw and ad for fleshlight's quickshot launch sex toy. Instantly thought to myself. That's insane. What kind of person would buy and use that. It's way too big and clunky. Most of all i'd be afraid it would rip my junk off. Then after some thought i started considering it.

Thinking there's no way a product like that could be created that would harm the customer in any way. Plus it must feel pretty good seeing as how you don't have to be the one doing the motions. Concerns about size aside. Lets say they had one for your size, it fits perfectly and does the job. What would stop you from getting it?

Oh and aside from the fact that you're a pussy or man pussy magnet and don't need it...bro.

Reactions: Gj816

Actually thinking about getting myself a flashlight as a holiday toy.

Did you get one and if so how does it feel ?
Any other guys here who own the toy or at least have used it ?

Plus it must feel pretty good seeing as how you don't have to be the one doing the motions. Concerns about size aside. Lets say they had one for your size, it fits perfectly and does the job. What would stop you from getting it?

The money for something that I don't know will feel good.
Yeah, I'm a cheapskate... It's a character flaw.
:cool:

Oh and aside from the fact that you're a pussy or man pussy magnet and don't need it...bro.

Of course. But every bro jacks off even when there's pussy / ass around and the guys that deny this are a bunch of hypocrites.
:imp:

spaj8987

Legendary Member
Media
Actually thinking about getting myself a flashlight as a holiday toy.

Did you get one and if so how does it feel ?
Any other guys here who own the toy or at least have used it ?

The money for something that I don't know will feel good.
Yeah, I'm a cheapskate... It's a character flaw.
:cool:

Of course. But every bro jacks off even when there's pussy / ass around and the guys that deny this are a bunch of hypocrites.

I haven't. And was only distantly thinking of one day getting one. I'm a cheapstake when it comes to that too. You aren't alone. And i'm also curious. Hope dudes answer.

I haven't. And was only distantly thinking of one day getting one. I'm a cheapstake when it comes to that too. You aren't alone. And i'm also curious. Hope dudes answer.

So we both need a friend who's not a neat-freak to lend us one so we can try it out. ;-)

We WIll clean it of course with appropriate toy-cleaner before returning it. Scout's honour.

Reactions: Gj816 and spaj8987

spaj8987

Legendary Member
Media
So we both need a friend who's not a neat-freak to lend us one so we can try it out. ;-)

We WIll clean it of course with appropriate toy-cleaner before returning it. Scout's honour.

That uh, might be going a bit too far. :p I get weird shaking hands with people even after i've seen them wash.

Reactions: Gj816 and 1225108

That uh, might be going a bit too far. :p I get weird shaking hands with people even after i've seen them wash.

Oh don't be a wuss. :p

And this is not, I repeat NOT part of my gay agenda to turn every man - starting with you - gay.
Really.
It isn't.
Not in the least.
I don't even have such an agenda.
Well, not one I'd admit to in any case.

Uhm... where was I?
Oh yeah. Don't be a wuss. geeeeeeez.... come on. Lets's share a flashlight. It'll be fun. Really.
I'll do it if you do it. :cool:

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Funny how Fleshlights were designed to be inconspicuous so that people didn't know what they were if they happen to see one around but with their popularity I think most men see the outer shell of the fleshlight and automatically know that it's a pocket pussy sex toy. Funny story. I sometimes carry mine with me to change things up when I want a different sensation. I've had my fleshlight in my backpack, gym bag, and just laying in the passenger seat of my car. Truckers would often pull along side of me and we all know how they love to look down in people's cars. Well one particular time I had my fleshlight next to me in my passenger seat and thought nothing of it until I noticed the trucker driving beside me for a long time. He was looking at my fleshlight. We got to a stop and he rolled down his window and made a comment about the fleshlight. He said something like "looks like you are about to go have some fun with." I just laughed but after that I started putting the fleshlight under the seat or throwing something on top of it. The fleshlight is great but the worst part is the cleanup so I am definitely considering getting the much more compact quickshot. I do share my fleshlight with others if they are willing to meet me and use it in front of me. I get a lot of requests as I don't really use it much anymore myself.

Funny how Fleshlights were designed to be inconspicuous so that people didn't know what they were if they happen to see one around but with their popularity I think most men see the outer shell of the fleshlight and automatically know that it's a pocket pussy sex toy. Funny story. I sometimes carry mine with me to change things up when I want a different sensation. I've had my fleshlight in my backpack, gym bag, and just laying in the passenger seat of my car. Truckers would often pull along side of me and we all know how they love to look down in people's cars. Well one particular time I had my fleshlight next to me in my passenger seat and thought nothing of it until I noticed the trucker driving beside me for a long time. He was looking at my fleshlight. We got to a stop and he rolled down his window and made a comment about the fleshlight. He said something like "looks like you are about to go have some fun with." I just laughed but after that I started putting the fleshlight under the seat or throwing something on top of it. The fleshlight is great but the worst part is the cleanup so I am definitely considering getting the much more compact quickshot. I do share my fleshlight with others if they are willing to meet me and use it in front of me. I get a lot of requests as I don't really use it much anymore myself.

this is the reason I cut the top off my original. Made it smaller and easier to clean. Don’t even use the casing. Too big, bulky, and useless.