Would you change anything about your circumcision?

D

deleted1124838

Nothing really. It is a little uneven underneath but otherwise it seems pretty fine to me.

Yeah, it wouldn’t have happened to begin with. Honestly, I wish I had a circumcision fetish. Maybe I would actually enjoy it... all I see and feel is the loss.

Reactions: Reynard

I would love to be uncut! I know a person can stretch or grow foreskin, but I'm not sure how long or annoying it is to do that.
It’s a little obnoxious, especially if wearing. Device all day.

Have you tried foreskin restoration?
When I was younger, I did enough to get coverage when limp. I need to keep going. I really don’t want to go back to a device, I’ve been trying manual stretching for the last month or so, not sure if it’s working, but it’s not hurting anything.

When I was younger, I did enough to get coverage when limp. I need to keep going. I really don’t want to go back to a device, I’ve been trying manual stretching for the last month or so, not sure if it’s working, but it’s not hurting anything.
How does manual stretching work?

BigDickhoney

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Dunn, North Carolina, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wouldn’t have gotten one if I had the choice, done a birth. Guess the dr. Didn’t expect my dick to grow to this size because he sure and the hell didn’t leave me enough skin for dick. There is a constant battle between scrotum and shaft :tired_face: which causes unreal turkey neck look, which I hate!

LICNYCgay

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I wouldn’t have gotten one if I had the choice, done a birth. Guess the dr. Didn’t expect my dick to grow to this size because he sure and the hell didn’t leave me enough skin for dick. There is a constant battle between scrotum and shaft :tired_face: which causes unreal turkey neck look, which I hate!
I feel the same way buddy. Really wish the doc had left my infant cock alone and kept his scalpel to himself.

However, I gotta say after looking at your pics, ain’t nuthin wrong with that cock. It’s a beautiful thing. No worries. :)