Would you change if you're happy

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by harddog8, Jan 7, 2008.

1. harddog8

harddog8 New Member

Just curious here....

Are there any women who have "satisfying" sex (i.e. regularly orgasm) with a smaller or average size penis that still would like a bigger one if they could have it?

I am interested in the responses!

2. Hippie Hollow Girl

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    NOPE. Happy with what I have at home.

If you find someone that treats you like a queen and makes you feel good about yourself.......who would want to throw that away and go into uncharted territory. (Even if aesthetically you really like the look of big ones)

Now if hubby ever kicks me to the curb or starts treating me bad......then I might start thinking about going up in size on the next partner.

3. SereneBlue

SereneBlue New Member

I've only orgasmed twice in my life during sex - I think. It was so long ago the memory is rather sketchy. I have no idea if being with a large endowed man could change that. I've only slept with average-to-below-average size men.

I admit I am curious to see if a large size might help me orgasm during sex. But it's not something I go out specifically seeking.

4. tiff86

tiff86 New Member

If it's good why change? :confused: I've only been w/3 guys and my bf is the biggest and the sex is by farrrr the best but I only care about his size cuz I think it makes sex better, but yeah if you're w/someone you like and you're getting orgasms that's great and I guess I'd say why change?

Draft saved Draft deleted