Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yup. The right guy, sure. I did have a trans buddy for awhile, great guy, and we'd fuck around. Super hairy dude, great beard, biker. His pussy felt good around my cock.
Yup, I like dick a lot, but there's lots of other fun things to do.

anthagiox

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Personally, no. Like others have stated, as a gay man I’m attracted to men and most importantly, male genitalia.
OK, then say you have a genital preference. Saying you're only attracted to men has the implication that trans men aren't men when they actually are. A genital preference isn't an issue.

Reactions: Gilio0989

indyfrat79

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've known some trans guys and they can be very attractive. But I don't think I could do it from a sexual perspective. For me, the highlight of sex is knowing that my penis or ass or mouth is getting another another guy to cum. I know that orgasm and ejaculation aren't necessarily the same thing but that "release" tells me that I did a good job.

Reactions: deleted1074483
D

deleted1386282

Would I have a relationship with a trans man? Yes, I would be open to it.

Would I engage in a sexual relationship with a trans man if he had a vagina and/or breasts? Probably not. I'd never say never, because I don't know for sure, it might depend on the guy should the situation come up, but personally, part of my own attraction to men does have to do with biologically male genetalia.

I 100% support any individuals decision when it comes to their identity and how far (if at all) they choose to take their transition physically, but speaking for myself, I can't deny that I have no physical attraction to breats or vaginas. I doubt I would feel a sexual connection in such an instance.

BallroomBlitz69

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'd try it. I'm a "gold star gay", as the young'uns call it, meaning I've never had my dick in a pussy (only in many asshole and mouths!), believe it or not.

So whether it will be awkward/like having sex with a 50 year old virgin? well, maybe.

But if I found him attractive and he wanted me to go in there vs. the back door, I'd give it a go. If he wanted just the backdoor, or even better, if he had the sex change surgery done, hell yeah no questions asked. He would have to have already been on testosterone and preferably post-top surgery too.

Unfortunately my "type" is rare in trans guys as I'm into long haired usually "pretty" type alternative guys and trans guys who don't cut their hair short are extremely rare. However I used to know one. We never did anything but I would have been willing.

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'd try it. I'm a "gold star gay", as the young'uns call it, meaning I've never had my dick in a pussy (only in many asshole and mouths!), believe it or not.

Why should it be hard to believe? It's quite common over here in California among young men who identify as gay. Is it not so over on the east coast?

dante33

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I'd try it. I'm a "gold star gay", as the young'uns call it, meaning I've never had my dick in a pussy.
Unrelated, but I'm a "platinum star gay"... Born through C-section, so I didn't even touch my mom's vagina at birth xD

BallroomBlitz69

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Why should it be hard to believe? It's quite common over here in California among young men who identify as gay. Is it not so over on the east coast?
I'm an old-timer, I think it was pretty common in my younger days for most men to have at least tried a woman once. I also grew up in Japan as well which carries it's own different situation in regards to this.

Reactions: malakos