Would You Consider Being a Cougar Teacher?

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Why should it matter who makes the first move?
Perhaps someone should tell her that not all older women who come on to younger men are lonely, desperate and scared of middle age. Sometimes two people just like each other.
What does it matter if one person is 20 years older, 20 years younger or the same age?

It doesn't matter, if the chemistry is there. Age is mostly just a number.

babybooboo100

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
that was my original intention with my guy now,hes just a baby......how the hell i didnt see it coming ill never know,now im learning things i didnt know i could do......i think im the cougar now

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why should it matter who makes the first move?
Perhaps someone should tell her that not all older women who come on to younger men are lonely, desperate and scared of middle age. Sometimes two people just like each other.
What does it matter if one person is 20 years older, 20 years younger or the same age?

Yep. I'm 44. I've been attracted to men in their twenties, thirties, forties and fifties. I have also made the first move before.

blacktightfit

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Now for this particular young man, it won't work out. But the thought lingers. Enough so to post and listen/read what you ladies have to say. Men, you can join in to.

So would you? Could you? Why/why not? Have you? Pros? Cons?

Remember, just a teaching situation. You know it will end.

I don't know if I could, I like men already trained, but I have as of late been approached by younger guys, which is weird because when I was younger I always got approached by older guys with pedophile tendencies.....I used to have a guy get excited over the fact I looked 13 instead of 23 (ick). I don't know if it is a relationship, probably not because the age I am now 31, to date a 20 year old wouldn't probably work because we are at such vastly different stages of life. But never say never. I just talked to a guy younger than me a couple of days ago who seemed really nice, and if he were someone regionally close by and if we were to actually click in reality, then maybe I would go for it. If it is strictly a FWB or just sex, then yes, but at this point in life, I think I would prefer someone for a relationship vs. just sex. If I want sex I always have my toys and a good dvd LOL

sneakyd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Did anything eventuate from this ? Or did you decide to end it before it started , to save heartache down the track . I would like to try something like this , but wouldn't be able to leave the emotions out of it , even if the rules were explained to me up front .

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Did anything eventuate from this ? Or did you decide to end it before it started , to save heartache down the track . I would like to try something like this , but wouldn't be able to leave the emotions out of it , even if the rules were explained to me up front .
Bingo! That is why I no longer have a fuck buddy and he was only 6 months younger than me but very experienced. :wink:

Not one to teach women how to be a cougar, but instead the older woman teach a younger man to be an exceptional lover.

While I find many younger men attractive on a number of levels I don't think I could do that. As I have matured I have discovered and revel in my submissive tendencies. My having to be the teacher doesn't give me what I need to achieve pleasure. Afterall it is all about me. :tongue: Now if a younger man were to come along, with a natural talent for D/s that would be different, but I'd still have trouble keeping my feelings out of it.

sneakyd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Bingo! That is why I no longer have a fuck buddy and he was only 6 months younger than me but very experienced. :wink:

Damn these emotions !
And girls always complain that we are controlled by the other head :rolleyes:

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media

I did it once and it got complicated and turned into a bad relationship. It was great fun teaching him and once he was 'taught' he was a magnificant lover. Probelm is once his ego was built up and he had the experience he felt he needed to go share it with others without telling me.

After that experience, as good as it was while it lasted NO.. i wouldnt sacrafice great sex for the immautrity of a younger man

sneakyd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I did it once and it got complicated and turned into a bad relationship. It was great fun teaching him and once he was 'taught' he was a magnificant lover. Probelm is once his ego was built up and he had the experience he felt he needed to go share it with others without telling me.

After that experience, as good as it was while it lasted NO.. i wouldnt sacrafice great sex for the immautrity of a younger man

Bet he's kicking himself now , after screwing a situation as good as that up !

Act2_Begins_Now

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Well with the one man, nothing ever came of it because ...

It won't work for a variety of reasons. One being that I don't think he could control his emotions. I know how arrogant that sounds, but I just know me and how I serve a man. I think he would get way too attached. Another reason, he is young in mind too young. Funny guy, but not a lot to talk about. I gotta have some mental stuff going on. Another reason ... too small.

He just gave me reason to ponder taking a different route to the destination I would like to arrive at.

As I have matured I have discovered and revel in my submissive tendencies.

A dilemma for me as well, I enjoy a man who takes the lead. Not that I can't be the agressor, I can but in an established relationship where we both know who I belong to.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Older women look RIDICULOUS coming on to younger men. It's not hot, it's not sexy, it's just plain desperate and pathetic.

Almost all the younger men i've met sought me, not the other way around. Does that mean i'm desperate and pathetic because I enjoyed their attention? Guess I need a spanking. :tongue:

Rubi's right, I know that of which you speak in particular. What you speak of is much less pathetic than the gold diggers you see who won't date anyone unless they make at least six figures.

duderino

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm struggling to come up with a concise response. I'll bullet point instead:

1. I've been in situations many situations in which my mother's friends would overtly come on to me. As an 18 year old busy chasing all the 18 y/o tail I could find, I found this to be both flattering and really scary. It's intimidating to a certain degree and it's easy to feel used if you're in the young guy position.

2. I also met one older woman during the same time period -- someone I met through work -- on whom I had the biggest crush. I never acted on anything, and if there were any return feelings she didn't either, but wow -- she was SMART, sexy, independent, a total badass, hot, fun, etc... She also sprang for very lavish lunches regularly.

3. It's like any other relationship -- any side can take it farther than the other and get hurt in the process. I don't think it really matters what the age/maturity difference is -- actually, age doesn't really matter at all; it's the maturity difference you have to worry about. Be careful. Try to maintain some critical distance to assess whether he -- or you -- has unrealistic expectations. Assess whether you or he is trying to recapture (in your case) some percieved lost experience when you were younger or (in his case) some percieved lack of mothering from when he was younger. Make sure you aren't using one another to fill painful gaps in your personality that will remain after the relationship.

That said, don't overanalyze. Get lost in the moment but make sure you can find your way to reality (as in, objective, rational decision making) at all times.

And, because I'm amazed nobody has used this one yet:

Here's to you Mrs. Robinson!

I wish I had that kind of education...