Would you consider connecting with a fem boy before, through, then after their medical MtF gender-affirmation transition?

runfortyfour

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was born male and exclusively attracted to men, but consider myself transquestioning more than a gay man. I do not have pronounced traditional or stereotypical masculine characteristics by Western standards (perhaps—excuse the oversimplification—in part because I am mixed Asian) and my mannerisms, voice, and energy have always been considered effeminate by others. That said, though I grew up as the proverbial boy who feels like a girl on the inside, I felt identifying as gay was close enough, mixed and matched to quilt together an identity that was reasonably comfortable (perhaps some would perceive me as having a nonbinary way of expressing myself) without ever seriously aspiring to transition to a woman (just fantasizing about the final result from time to time). However, I have found dating, sex, and relationships to be the one deficiency in the path I've taken in reconciling my gender dysphoria. In other words, I feel comfortable in my current gender expression culturally as a member of our broader society, but extremely gender dysphoric when it comes to exploring intimate interpersonal connections and relationships.

I'm curious if any males would consider connecting with a latent transquestioning male before, through, then after their gender-affirmation surgery. I suppose it would take patience, prioritization of emotional, intellectual, and lifestyle compatibility, as well as a strong imagination to assess evolving physical and sexual attraction based on potential and the intentional decisions surrounding the medical MtF gender-affirmation transition journey and the various course of treatment options therein. I suppose the scenario I'm describing might even unfold like a collaboration when it comes to certain elective options with respect to the physical transition (i.e. your input would be factored in the cosmetic directions of the process in areas where they have indifference but you have aesthetic preferences that would be just as safe to pursue).

TLDR: Men, would you engage with an effeminate male, pre-gender-affirmation MtF transition, based on potential comprehensive relationiship compatibility after their medical transition, which you would support them through and help design?

tony_clifton

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I would say it would be like any other relationship. I would be interested definitely if I was interested in the individual.

I definitely am attracted to a TS and and knowing that is in the future would definitely make it seem possible to start the relationship beforehand.

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
For myself the connection would have to exist already--that being very much in love in an established committed relationship.

Even then I could not expect or ask such a partner to still be interested in me after transitioning. As I understand it some relationships don't survive the process.

18wheeler

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I’m bi….
I am 100% attracted to “femboys” PRE transition. I have no experience with post transition, so I’m don’t have an opinion. Other than I believe I could have a relationship with anyone because there’s more to a relationship than body parts.

integritymatters

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Yes, 100% - as long as they're interested in starting a family with me via surrogacy.
Because one of my goals in life is to become a father one day.
In fact, one of my acquaintances is FTM and he has a 5 year old son - so it's lovely.
But the short answer is yes, 100%.
I've had crushes on trans women & trans men - people should not limit who they're attracted to.