Would you consider this cheating or crossing the line?

bigbri24

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well be careful is all I can say. Only you know what kind of conversations you and your hubby have with friends when they come around. If you normally have these kind of topics in conversation with hubby and friends then I could see why he doesn't mind especially if he's a 29 year old virgin.
If the guy wasn't a virgin and hot, I am willing to bet your hubby would be singing a different tune and consider it "crossing the line."
My significant other wouldn't like it either way and she's not a jealous type at all and we have a very trusting relationship. She wouldn't freak out and leave but she'd let me know for sure whether it was a virgin or not.

From my experiences... when a girl says we "hit it off"....... she's felt a chemistry of somekind with that person and to then be talking to that person about his cock and sex........getting very risky. I am not saying or judging you in any way. Only you know if you find this guy attractive in any way or if you feel interested in pursuing more intimate conversation with him. Anyways communication is key with your hubby. Maybe he would like to have a threesome with his buddy and you?

Last edited: