Would you cum in your girlfriend if she begged you and said she was on the pill?

rrkrd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Would you believe her? Would you be willing to take a chance? Do you find it
hot to cum in her?

What about gay guys? Is cumming in your partner the most important part of bare backing?

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I did when I was much younger, but I'm neither stupid nor horny enough to do that now.

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
im single now but if i wasnt why would i not believe my girlfriend? she would have no reason to lie to me. its like asking if you trust a restaurant not to poison your food kind of a stupid question

Con

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I only cum in my girlfriend now, as she has the implant, which removes a lot of uncertainty.

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Would you believe her? Would you be willing to take a chance? Do you find it hot to cum in her?

I've gone a step worse. I knew she wasn't on the pill, couldn't muster the willpower to deny her when she was begging for it while riding me. It wasn't just hot, it was intense. There's a level of real, tangible fear that goes along with doing things you shouldn't be doing that just ends up heightens the experience (which I assume is part of why some people find doing stuff in a place they could get caught so appealing).

I don't think I can count the number of completely stupid-ass things I've done because a hot girl was begging me earnestly to do it. I mean REALLY stupid things (but god... the begging... so hot :/

Last edited:
D

deleted871301

For me, as a gay guy, the most important part of barebacking is the sensation of skin on skin. The transference of heat the body radiates. I prefer to shoot my load once i've pulled out. I want the visual effect.

If I was straight and in a long term relationship with a female, I would cum inside of her. In a relationship, that is where the trust factor "cums in" to play.

In a relationship (a real one) no partner should ever have to beg for anything.

visorkols

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
If I was dating her then I would trust her, given other things are taken into account also. The only times ive came inside were with older women but I really only enjoyed it with 1 of them as she was really into it, the others were kinda dead fish in the bed.

As far as risking it, hell im not getting any younger. I already have friends who are married now that are younger than me, feels a bit odd at times but I know id be a good parent but probably not a good partner/husband in the long run.

Hansalami

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes I would cum in her, she does not have to beg me. Begging makes me hornier though.

I am not taking a chance when my girlfriend(!) says she's on the pill. If I can't trust her, who can you trust?

Yes it's hot: it's sex at it's best, goddamned!