Would you date a bi guy?

D_Gerald McBoink Boink

Experimental Member
Media
Hi Ladies,

I'd love to get your opinion on whether or not you'd date a man that was bisexual, or even one who had experimented a few times with men. The last girl I seriously dated gave me some pretty harsh words when I opened up about my past, and it really put me off. Needless to say, we broke up soon after...

Anyway, most people on here seem to be really open and non-judgmental about sex, so I'd love to hear what you all think. Guys - feel free to chime in as well.

Thanks -

Ryan

StraightCock4Her

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Men who like other men have a stigma unmatched in society since black and colored people were slaves and hated throughout society.

My advice would be open about it immediately after you meet any girl. Tell 'em you have had bad experiences in the past and just judge their reactions.

I dunno man, never had a problem like this.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I would. But there would be stipulations. I do not associate bisexuality with polyamory, and I do not want to be in any kind of poly relationship. So, I would date a bisexual who was looking for a monogamous relationship, but not one who wanted to explore their attraction to men on my time. But that's me. Of course, I'm assuming that by "date" you mean seriously.