Would You Date A Guy With Tentacles For Arms?

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ask a real question. Do I fantasize about tentacles? No.
I do, but I never considered the practical questions. You know. Because it's not realistic. But no, I can't be found in public with someone who smells of the sea, nor do I want to be touched by cold... appendages.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I would so roll with an icthospien. Some caveats. Don't ink on my face. Keep ya tentacles fresh smelling. The ocean is jam, low tide is a no go. Don't leave hickeys all over my body if it can be avoided.

ML would fuck monsters part 4

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I would so roll with an icthospien. Some caveats. Don't ink on my face. Keep ya tentacles fresh smelling. The ocean is jam, low tide is a no go. Don't leave hickeys all over my body if it can be avoided.

ML would fuck monsters part 4
I know he's evil, and all, bit Cthulhu is kinda hot. Would fuck space cephalopod, for sure.

I'd got hot and heavy with Sholto King of the Slaugh.
Sholto

His mother was raped by a night flyer during their last great war and so Sholto was born with night flyer tentacles from the bottom of his rib cage to his waist.
In all other respects he's built normally.
There is one hot scene where Merry and Sholto are making love and Sholto's tentacles are suctioned down and pulsing on her clit and nipples while he's thrusting and well....it's as hot as hell.

I'd got hot and heavy with Sholto King of the Slaugh.
Sholto

His mother was raped by a night flyer during their last great war and so Sholto was born with night flyer tentacles from the bottom of his rib cage to his waist.
In all other respects he's built normally.
There is one hot scene where Merry and Sholto are making love and Sholto's tentacles are suctioned down and pulsing on her clit and nipples while he's thrusting and well....it's as hot as hell.

Sholto and Doyle are my favorites :blush:

Reactions: Bonfire

loveramsey16

Sexy Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Unsure
Are they warm? I don't think it could last unless these tentacles are warm. And they have to smell human, not fishy.
Of course they'd be warm, they're living. And the "fishy" smell of fish is a part of the postmortem decaying process, so that wouldn't be an issue. The tentacles would just have a non-aromatic coat of mucus to aid in suction.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Of course they'd be warm, they're living. And the "fishy" smell of fish is a part of the postmortem decaying process, so that wouldn't be an issue. The tentacles would just have a non-aromatic coat of mucus to aid in suction.
Are they slimy all the time, or just when he needs to use the suckers? I don't think I want slipperiness during a walk in the park, and I don't want to have to clean mucous off my furniture or pets.

loveramsey16

Sexy Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Unsure
Are they slimy all the time, or just when he needs to use the suckers? I don't think I want slipperiness during a walk in the park, and I don't want to have to clean mucous off my furniture or pets.
I imagine custom gloves could be made to contain the mess. Squid tentacles only have a very thin layer anyway, as the suction power does most of the work.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Self lubricating tentacles wouldn't be a bad thing. But there is a time and a place for everything. I don't want some dude snail trailing my couch or my car.
Right?! I live for snuggles and huggles. I'm also interested in not looking like a hobo orphan. It's gonna leave a weird sheen on my clothes. It's gonna get in my wigs. I guess the gloves are an option, but I wanna do skin to skin touching. I like the dude @Bonfire mentioned. Tentacles coming out of the torso sounds wonderful. I gotta find those books.

Is the end of the tentacle like a finger, but bigger with excellent tactile abilities? Could it finds its way around in. . ..

Reactions: AlteredEgo

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
tumblr_mv5nudA3yB1qb5hljo3_250.gif