would you date a woman who didn't do oral?

B_ILIW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
some co-workers and i were discussing this the other day. if a woman you were dating didn't give head, would you still date her? personally, no i wouldn't, since receiving oral is one of my most liked sex acts.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Would you date one that did?

No, I don't think Hickboy would like it.

If I were single - I dunno - I've done the 'mucking about in girls' thing but I never dated another woman - I've never felt romantically drawn to a woman. I did have a crush or two, but that's not the same. But theoretically, yes, I guess I'd date a woman if I felt so inclined - but she'd have to eat pussy.

monel

Sexy Member
Media
No, I don't think Hickboy would like it.

If I were single - I dunno - I've done the 'mucking about in girls' thing but I never dated another woman - I've never felt romantically drawn to a woman. I did have a crush or two, but that's not the same. But theoretically, yes, I guess I'd date a woman if I felt so inclined - but she'd have to eat pussy.

Wow! I'm sure I'm not saying anything that you don't already know, but Hickboy certainly has the better deal in your house :smile:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Wow! I'm sure I'm not saying anything that you don't already know, but Hickboy certainly has the better deal in your house :smile:

I don't follow. Because I'd theoretically date a woman if Hick and I weren't an item he has a good deal? I don't see what difference it'd make to him. In the same way if he thought he might date guys were he not in a monogamous relationship it wouldn't make any difference to me.