Would you date, fuck, or marry yourself?

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOL! Somebody has too much time on his hands today!:biggrin1:
:yup: Yes, and I'm tired of seeing thread titles following that same formula.

Maybe my title should have been "Would you date, fuck, or marry someone who starts a thread with a title that begins with 'Would you date, fuck, or marry'?" But I don't think that the site will accept titles that long.

Water dragon

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would love have a wank with myself, just to see myself in a new dimension
I would like to see if I could date myself but then get board or hate myself for not putting out(I don't like people who look similar to me for some reason and impersonators are no way as good as the real thing)
To marry, I don't think that would be a good idea because I want to be a stay at home Dad

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
:yup: Yes, and I'm tired of seeing thread titles following that same formula.

Maybe my title should have been "Would you date, fuck, or marry someone who starts a thread with a title that begins with 'Would you date, fuck, or marry'?" But I don't think that the site will accept titles that long.
Ha! Since I'm drawn to folks with twisted senses of humor, those who are naturally politically incorrect, or possibly certifiably insane, like, say...Hickboy..., I might actually give their peens a lick or 2, maybe let 1 or 2 of them sit on my face... but dating...marriage?:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: f**k no!

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I would but i'd rather date,fvck and marry you!:biggrin1:

I have to second Tasha's answer, because you are a dish:tongue:

I don't think I would get on my nerves, I already live with me! However, I do think I would miss men alittle to much to just marry myself.

Last edited by a moderator:

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cookie Monster is, of course, the most awesome of Sesame Street monsters, but I think less accomplished as a singer -- though now that I remember "C is for Cookie," I'm not sure of that.

He is also memorable for his special variety of Tourette's syndrome, as illustrated in this photo.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Cookie Monster is, of course, the most awesome of Sesame Street monsters, but I think less accomplished as a singer -- though now that I remember "C is for Cookie," I'm not sure of that.

He is also memorable for his special variety of Tourette's syndrome, as illustrated in this photo.

Cookie was my favorite when I was a small child. Elmo slowly creeped up and made his own little place in my heart. How can you not love Elmo? I still have the ABC Elmo that a guy I used to date bought me:tongue:

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media

:eek: horrid Cookie Monster! I don't like expletives....cos i'm an angel in she-devils clothing:biggrin1:

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cookie was my favorite when I was a small child. Elmo slowly creeped up and made his own little place in my heart. How can you not love Elmo? I still have the ABC Elmo that a guy I used to date bought me:tongue:
Elmo was after my time. So, for that matter, were Beaker and the Swedish Chef, but I was led in recent years to them, while nobody has drawn my attention to Elmo before now. He doesn't look to me like my kind of muppet at all: all sweetness and no weirdness.