Would you date someone who only wanted oral sex?

Oxnard

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oral and masturbation are my preference too so it does happen more. I dont get hard from an asshole.
I am in a long monogamous relation now and sexual variation keeps things interesting. Like different times or places. We did try anal, but I do not like it much. My bf is Ok with that.
Glad to hear things worked out for you. I hope things worked out for my old co-worker.

Oral and masturbation are my preference too so it does happen more. I dont get hard from an asshole.
I am in a long monogamous relation now and sexual variation keeps things interesting. Like different times or places. We did try anal, but I do not like it much. My bf is Ok with that.

I'm totally with you, Pepijn. I am very attracted to penises, so having one in my mouth is very satisfying. Anal sex is beyond me. I don't get it at all. I think guys' butts are nice to look at but I have no desire to penetrate them. In fact it makes me a little sick thinking about it. Sorry about that. And I don't want to get penetrated at all. I also like any other oral activity like making out, kissing deeply, and also hugging and holding each other in bed for hours. Those things bring me close to another person for sure. They are very physically and emotionally satisfying.

Oxnard

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's good to know this is not as uncommon as I feared. Thanks so much for your responses, everyone!

phoenixdown117

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm not interested in anal, and I don't particularly enjoy oral, either giving or receiving. I like being naked together, cuddling, grinding, maybe masturbating each other, touching and exploring each other's bodies.

But my sex drive is also pretty low, so I tend to say I'm demisexual or homoromantic and somewhere on the asexuality spectrum rather than saying I'm gay.

Oxnard

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not interested in anal, and I don't particularly enjoy oral, either giving or receiving. I like being naked together, cuddling, grinding, maybe masturbating each other, touching and exploring each other's bodies.

But my sex drive is also pretty low, so I tend to say I'm demisexual or homoromantic and somewhere on the asexuality spectrum rather than saying I'm gay.
That's terribly interesting.

JackM

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Mind if I am you why? Or is that too personal.

I'm curious because I think I should have asked more questions like this of my old drinking buddy, so I want to understand the things that might lead to this preference.

I tried anal both ways when I was younger and wasn't comfortable with it, either giving or taking. Then HIV/AIDS came along (my sex life had started in the late 1970s) and it definitely didn't seem worth the risk. Up to my last test in December I've managed to stay negative, so avoiding anal may have saved my life.

Reactions: MisterB and Oxnard

Yes, I would totally date an oral-only guy, but they would need to be mutually oral (give and get).

A friend who has a lot of exposure to the gay community frequently comments that there are far more bottoms than there are tops. If you subtract that bottom group, together with the tops that require bottoms, the numbers of available orals should drop considerably.

Further, there are a number of gays who only want to either give or get oral. If you subtract that group, the field of mutual oral-only gays might get to be quite small.

As a sidebar it would be interesting to learn how many gays have been rejected if they were not into anal just mutual oral.

Reactions: Oxnard

igotthebigone

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes, I would totally date an oral-only guy, but they would need to be mutually oral (give and get).

A friend who has a lot of exposure to the gay community frequently comments that there are far more bottoms than there are tops. If you subtract that bottom group, together with the tops that require bottoms, the numbers of available orals should drop considerably.

Further, there are a number of gays who only want to either give or get oral. If you subtract that group, the field of mutual oral-only gays might get to be quite small.

As a sidebar it would be interesting to learn how many gays have been rejected if they were not into anal just mutual oral.
I agree

igotthebigone

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

nice ass

Dutchstud

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I tried anal both ways when I was younger and wasn't comfortable with it, either giving or taking. Then HIV/AIDS came along (my sex life had started in the late 1970s) and it definitely didn't seem worth the risk. Up to my last test in December I've managed to stay negative, so avoiding anal may have saved my life.

Why avoiding anal? You could have used a rubber...

Zak Bull

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I was in a relationship with a guy that pretty much only liked oral. In the end I found it didn't work for me. One part of that was he didn't reciprocate much... usually I'd go down on him, and after he came he thought it'd be fine if I just jacked myself off. In the end it was the main reason I couldn't continue the relationship.
Too bad... he's a great guy.

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
usually I'd go down on him, and after he came he thought it'd be fine if I just jacked myself off.

Did you ever try to remedy that by having him suck you first? This makes me think of myself a little. It's not that my priority is my orgasm (actually I don't care about that a great deal and only cum 1/2 the time I have sex), and I really get off on servicing a guy, but I know that after I cum my arousal tanks and it often switches to feeling like a chore to finish him off, so it is rarely the case that I will cum first.

Reactions: Zak Bull