Would you date someone who only wanted oral sex?

Zak Bull

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Did you ever try to remedy that by having him suck you first? This makes me think of myself a little. It's not that my priority is my orgasm (actually I don't care about that a great deal and only cum 1/2 the time I have sex), and I really get off on servicing a guy, but I know that after I cum my arousal tanks and it often switches to feeling like a chore to finish him off, so it is rarely the case that I will cum first.

Oh yeah... we tried that. He really wasn't much into reciprocating. So, it worked for a while... and I kept hoping we'd find a way to make it fun... I'm into all sorts of things, and he just really wasn't.
Same here man, I don't have to cum, always. Maybe half the time is good, with some buddies. Kinda means you might get to play again sooner, sometimes. I'm usually pretty good at returning the favor :) If not right away, sometime soon.
And yeah, I get off on going down too... but the effort needs to be balanced, in the long run, inside a relationship... for me.

Reactions: malakos

kentgwm

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
One nice thing about this forum is that I can ask really salacious questions that might be too embarrassing or awkward to ask in real life.

Long, long ago, I had a coworker/drinking buddy who didn't like to give nor receive anal sex. He only wanted oral and had a hard time finding dates because of it.

So I'm just curious: how common is this preference in the gay community? Have you run into guys like that before? How did/would you react to that?

I'd be more than happy to have that as long as he would take my load and I could take this load.

Reactions: Oxnard

Dutchstud

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Did you ever try to remedy that by having him suck you first? This makes me think of myself a little. It's not that my priority is my orgasm (actually I don't care about that a great deal and only cum 1/2 the time I have sex), and I really get off on servicing a guy, but I know that after I cum my arousal tanks and it often switches to feeling like a chore to finish him off, so it is rarely the case that I will cum first.

I understand what you mean. After cumming my whole horniness disappears as snow for the sun. Then my eyelids become heavy Ind I only want to do a nice sleep. ;-)

Reactions: malakos

moonbeam

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Absolutely. In fact, I dated a guy for several years who was perfectly fine with just receiving head. I can totally get off by just giving someone head, so it was fulfilling for me as well. This guy that I dated was really spooked about me going anywhere near his ass for some reason, lol. I never flat out asked him why, I just went along with it. Every once in a while when blowing him, I would get so turned on I would try to play with his ass a bit and he would kind of nudge away and gently hint he didn't want me to. Regardless, he would always keep everything super clean and well groomed.

I don't press the issue if a guy doesn't like anal sex or any sort of anal play with their asses. When or if they decide to try it, I'm ready for it. Another guy I used to hook up with on a regular basis, who was supposedly straight and dating a woman, was also only wanting to receive head. Then over the course of a few years, someone must have popped his cherry so to speak, because he suddenly started wanting me to rim him and fuck him.

Reactions: Oxnard

phillo12345

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
One nice thing about this forum is that I can ask really salacious questions that might be too embarrassing or awkward to ask in real life.

Long, long ago, I had a coworker/drinking buddy who didn't like to give nor receive anal sex. He only wanted oral and had a hard time finding dates because of it.

So I'm just curious: how common is this preference in the gay community? Have you run into guys like that before? How did/would you react to that?

I rarely engage in anal...as a top I just don't find assholes a turn on. As a bottom, poo potential. I find intense mutual jo, oral, body contact, kissing all really, deeply satisfying.

That said, sticking my dick in a warm, tight hole feels good and so does anal stimulation so I'd want a bf not too into anal but willing to explore it occasionally.

phxoralguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes, yes, and yes. So into oral.

I was once talking with a friend who was very into anal. We were talking sexual preferences. I told him he was definitely more "south" and I was definitely "extremely north".

Anal does nothing for me. But oral? Yep. Best sex there is. So much more intimate for me.

Could have oral sex for hours....and have done it many times.

Reactions: Stratavos

tasty9

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sure. My longest relationship was oral only. I'm more into anal sex now, so I might miss it, but there's always ways to work something out - toys, 3-ways, etc. Still, I rarely do anal on a first date - I want to know a guy better to do something that intimate.

The thing I find interesting is that straight people usually seem to assume that gay sex equals anal sex, and oral sex is just foreplay for us. I had a long argument with a straight friend about that, and he couldn't agree that oral sex could be considered something other than foreplay because that changed how he thought about what he did with women. But for many gay men, oral sex is all we need. Maybe it's because we're better at it :)

Reactions: Stratavos and JackM

Submissivebottom

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

No because I fucking as well