Would you date someone with braces?

bar4doug

Loved Member
Media
As the title says really? Would you date someone with braces on their teeth. And does anyone else on here have them?
My reason for asking is that I have recently got braces top and bottom and want to know if this is going to make a dent in my dating?
I'm a 30 year old single bi guy and have been single for about 3 years now

Only issue I ever had was with my penis being between the teeth and the cheek... Avoid that. Unless of course one has those "hidden" braces... Then things need to be though out differently.

It should be the least of your concerns.

And actually thinking about it, braces at a later age would make for interesting conversation....

Reactions: Golfon20s
D

deleted556573

I had braces from age 31 to 37. I just turned 39.

I never had any negative reactions. I never had any problems giving head, either. :p

It was usually a point of conversation because of my age. I had some pretty fucked up teeth before that. Now I love to smile. And I get compliments on my smile often. :cool:

As someone said earlier - keep the penis away from the area between the teeth and cheek. No good comes of it going in that area. None.

Reactions: notN2pussy

LongCockLuvr

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I had braces from age 31 to 37. I just turned 39.

I never had any negative reactions. I never had any problems giving head, either. :p

It was usually a point of conversation because of my age. I had some pretty fucked up teeth before that. Now I love to smile. And I get compliments on my smile often. :cool:

As someone said earlier - keep the penis away from the area between the teeth and cheek. No good comes of it going in that area. None.

You earned the right to have nice teeth wearing braces that damn long...

TTJamie

Admired Member
Media
I don't think it matters. If anything, seeing as the majority of people have to pay for it and only get it paid for if you're under 18, it makes me think that you care more about yourself to put yourself through that. Other than that it doesn't really bother me. Rather that than someone who takes no care of their teeth

Doranq

Legendary Member
Media
Hell yeah. Idk why but I find braces hot. When I see women with braces it's big turn on. Slap some glasses on them... haha I'll keep it to myself.

Golfon20s

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hell yeah. Idk why but I find braces hot. When I see women with braces it's big turn on. Slap some glasses on them... haha I'll keep it to myself.

My thoughts exactly! I second that! Not just girls for me tho but each to their own ha