Would you do it?

biggesttex

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well, a current lover made a mold of my cock and cast a couple of bronzes complete with erection and balls. I kept one that I occasionally use and the other he kept. The only problem is it needs to be warmed up before use or it is too cold.

AlphaSpartan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I say no only because that will leave her with options... meaning you have competition.

If you suspect she may be prone to cheating though, yeah, go for it. Just make sure you set ground rules so she can't use it all the time.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I say no only because that will leave her with options... meaning you have competition.

If you suspect she may be prone to cheating though, yeah, go for it. Just make sure you set ground rules so she can't use it all the time.

You can't be serious? Are you?

I think it's strange to ask for a previous lover's cast, but having a dildo doesn't mean that she'll have sex with you less often. It seems to be the opposite with me. The more generally aroused I am, the more often I want to have sex with TheBoyfriend, and that includes toys.

Titsdude21

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I wouldnt do it for either of my ex gfs....
but that is cos i really dont like them.

But if i split on good terms i might, but i would want something in return i guess....

B_Jules7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
If an ex asked me I would be flattered and would probably do it.. but if her new b/f asked or I knew it was for a couple I would find that weird...

I almost gave a clone to a g/f but didn't in the end.. but I think it would be kinda cool to think about a girl and her friends all looking at it and discussing it.. good marketing :)

Stanley1976

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Can't she get a dildo, maybe one that looks particularly like her ex's?

That's how mine stopped cheating on me with him.

She agreed to hop to a shop and select the closest to his. She'd always said that it looked like a huge dildo, so it wasn't difficult to find one.

I was just shocked at how humongous, fat straight and long, the thing was.

Seriously, it worked. I was afraid initially that she was into him for more than just for his cock, but apparently, that's all there was to it.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
You can't be serious? Are you?

I think it's strange to ask for a previous lover's cast, but having a dildo doesn't mean that she'll have sex with you less often. It seems to be the opposite with me. The more generally aroused I am, the more often I want to have sex with TheBoyfriend, and that includes toys.

I think he was confused about the guy being the girls ex

but for me honestly it depends
I mean, for the ladies what if an ex boyfriend called and was like, no one gives head like you....can I get a blowjob
I mean really
I can't see myself going along with it unless the girl and I had split up under the best possible circumstances and even then, I'd rather have her back then just let her have a cast of my dick

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
it would depend on what terms we left things on. if we were still friendly or even flirty, then i suppose so. but i can't imagine any of my exes asking for this. lol

DomHardOne

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have had a few ex's ask me for this but we didn't leave on great terms so I passed. There are a few I would do it for if they asked but they have not so I haven't.