Would You Double Your Penis Length?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by chris319, Feb 18, 2005.

1. chris319

chris319 New Member

Disregarding the spam we all receive, if you are under 7 inches and it were possible to magically double your penis length, would you do it? If you have 6 inches now you would wind up with 12 inches. If you have 4 inches now you would wind up with 8 inches. If you have 2 inches now it would probably be an improvement. ;)

Would you?

Please vote only if you are under 7 inches! Please discuss whatever your size.

2. Altairion

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm at 7" even, but I threw a vote down for no. I like my size as it is. I wouldn't even want to go up to an 8".

3. ziggity

ziggity New Member

Albums:
    HELLL the fuck no..

what the fuck is a 5'3" guy gonna do with a 12 inch cock? jesus christ :D :D :D

ideal for me would be... like 7.2.. 12in, gtfo of here :D :D :D

4. TheOverlord

TheOverlord New Member

Haha, Using common sense and other such things, if i was below 7 inches, i would say no. But now, I don't know if i could go back.

Hell, I'm kinda sad that my recent surgery might make it a bit shorter.

5. txquis

Gold Member

Double? nope.
    I would take an inch more or so, that's about it.
    I certainly wouldnt go above 8.

6. chris319

chris319 New Member

I had to think about this one. I'm a mere 6.25" in length and average circumference, but I've had more than one person tell me I'm just the right size for deep throating, so I certainly wouldn't want to give THAT up. I don't know how big too big for deep throating is (Beuller? Beuller?) but whatever it is I wouldn't want to be that big.

I once had a BEAUTIFUL blond surfer boy fuck buddy who had 7.5" and it was a really nice size. I could see going up to maybe 8" or 9" but the prospect of doubling my size to 12.5" is something I would shy away from.

I could go for having my nuts double in size. They are presently the size of small eggs and I wouldn't mind each one being grapefruit-size, but I'm too much of a wuss to do silicone.

7. Nomad

Nomad New Member

I'd double mine. I can see going from five and a quarter to ten and a half. But if I were six or more, I'd probably say no... I'd probably be happier with "average" than with 12-14 inches, but maybe I guess I'd have to try it both ways and report my findings. :)

8. Imported

Gold Member

Dinky: Double, I don't think so. Dinky is 7" X 6.5" and is uncut. I like him just the way he is. I have a friend who is 10" and he is always bitching about problems with men and women, so I'll keep Dinky just where he is.

9. Altairion

Gold Member

Albums:
    heh Dinky, those stats aren't quite so dinky. Maybe to some around here, but not to most of the world.

10. mindseye

Gold Member

Well, hmm, I confessed in a thread back in November that I'd be willing to 'sell' a few inches of my penis to Bill Gates. Part of my reasoning is that I've had this one for 37 years, and it's brought me a lot of happiness, but I'd take the opportunity to try something new, and wealth is something that I /haven't/ experienced before. So, I guess the same principle applies in this situation: If I were offered the opportunity to trade up for a much larger one, I'd give that a try, too.

11. dimwit

dimwit Member

If I was under 7 inches I would have voted yes. I am about a quarter of an inch from 14 and I would double mine to 28 if I could. why the hell not. This way I could sit on the floor while she stood above me.

12. Freddie53

Gold Member

Seen your pictures. You are the perfect size in everyway for a guy your height. I wouldn't change a thing. I am 5'7". I would gladly lose four inches in height to look like you do. Perfect penis, ass, absomen and shoulders. If I had your body I wouldn't want an extra inch. It would take away from your natural artistic beauty.

Freddie

13. ziggity

ziggity New Member

Albums:
    i can't handle that kind of complimenting..!!

:blush:

14. britlover

britlover New Member

I'm just under 7", so I wouldn't mind doubling!

15. chris319

chris319 New Member

You'd be selling dick to a dick.

16. Hockeytiger

Hockeytiger Active Member

There’s no way I’d double it. As I’ve said earlier, I’m only 5.25” x 6.75”. I have enough trouble with a somewhat short but very thick dick. I don’t need the added difficulties of having a very long, very thick dick. A couple of inches more of length might be nice. But to be honest, I’d rather remove a bit of my girth than add some length.

17. lucsai

lucsai New Member

nah, I mean my dick's already 7.5 by 6, so it'd be kinda odd having a dick that's about a foot around and fifteen inches in length, I wouldn't mind adding another inch though,

18. Nomad

Nomad New Member

That's an interesting combination. I'm 5.25 x 5.75 and I've always wanted to swap the the two numbers around. :)

19. Imported

Gold Member

PenileEnvy: I'm 5.5" and I really don't want an 11" dick....

But I could definately go for a 50% increase :)

20. mistergrasso

mistergrasso Member

Oh, sure you can. And if not, you better learn. You'll be getting it for a long, long time. :p

Draft saved Draft deleted