Would you eat a pussy out after you’ve came in it?

Would you eat my pussy out after having came in it?

• Yes

• No

• Yes, but under certain circumstances

Results are only viewable after voting.

I guess, as a continuation of my other thread- I’m wondering if guys have a phobia over their own cum now because almost all exes of mine wouldn’t eat me out after having came in me. I, personally, think it’s romantic when a guy isn’t afraid to eat me out after he’s fucked my pussy.

If you vote, please tell me why. If you don’t feel comfortable posting publicly why, you can PM me.

D

deleted992152

I've no problem with that as I've done it many times before - with other partners, not you of course ! (sadly !) lol ;-)
It certainly doesn't gross me out or anything because its not like I don't know where the "stuff" has just come from ! haha

No, I personally think its hot to keep going after a girl has been wrecked and filled. My thing is, whatever turns you on...turns me on ;)

Im confused. You say “no” but you say but it sounds like you’re describing that you would do it. Can you explain a little more? Sorry if I’m being dumb, it’s 6am here lol.

No. I don't force anyone to "swallow" so I expect reciprocal treatment.

I can get into eating pussy fresh or while I am in the middle, but once I have made a deposit, its best she clean up, before I go south of the border again.

No. I don't force anyone to "swallow" so I expect reciprocal treatment.

I can get into eating pussy fresh or while I am in the middle, but once I have made a deposit, its best she clean up, before I go south of the border again.

I appreciate the honest answer. I just think it’s sexy to see a man not afraid to taste his own creation, especially if it’s mixed with my own cum too. Makes for a fun and sloppy make out session afterwards too :)

I appreciate the honest answer. I just think it’s sexy to see a man not afraid to taste his own creation, especially if it’s mixed with my own cum too. Makes for a fun and sloppy make out session afterwards too :)

Happy to be of honest service. Many things are created by me, can't say that I always want to be around them.

Some people have a cum fetish, some don't.

I think it’s normal. If my girlfriend suck me and take my cum in her mouth, I think it’s normal to share it with her. And after fucking her, I love to eat her pussy but then I always kiss her. But if she doesn’t want to take my cum, I don’t do it. It’s a kind of agreement. A couple means sharing :)
And honestely, I find that really hot and exciting ;)

Carbo21

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Personally I love eating pussy. I don’t love eating my own cI’m but I get so turned on by eating pussy I have no problem doing it. But I love everything about sex and a woman’s body so I would even come anywhere on a woman’s body and lick it up if it felt good.
Carbo

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess, as a continuation of my other thread- I’m wondering if guys have a phobia over their own cum now because almost all exes of mine wouldn’t eat me out after having came in me. I, personally, think it’s romantic when a guy isn’t afraid to eat me out after he’s fucked my pussy.

If you vote, please tell me why. If you don’t feel comfortable posting publicly why, you can PM me.

Sure, if it's my own cum, no issue. Someone else's would be a completely different story :p

It's not something I usually do immediately after (cumming hard is exhausting for me and the most I can usually manage afterwards is to snuggle up to her, finish her off with my fingers if she hasn't cum already, and then pass out :p) But if we go for a second round later it doesn't bother me that I came in her earlier.