Would you eat a pussy out after you’ve came in it?

Would you eat my pussy out after having came in it?

• Yes

• No

• Yes, but under certain circumstances

Results are only viewable after voting.

ConorJ

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I’m going to need you to elaborate, because now I’m even more turned on, lol.
Lol...altho I have only ever dated women, in my teens I realized I was really attracted to cocks. This lead to eventually experimenting with trying my own cum. I finally was involved with a someone I felt comfortable enough with that I told her I wanted to cum in her than eat it out. After that, we were doing all sorts of cumplay. We later started inviting guys to join us, and those that we knew well enough would be allowed to bareback, and I would clean up after we were done.

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Kinda funny. A dude will (or should) kiss a woman after she blows him and takes his load, but has to stop and think about whether he’s willing to eat her out after he cums in her? Just saying.

Lol...altho I have only ever dated women, in my teens I realized I was really attracted to cocks. This lead to eventually experimenting with trying my own cum. I finally was involved with a someone I felt comfortable enough with that I told her I wanted to cum in her than eat it out. After that, we were doing all sorts of cumplay. We later started inviting guys to join us, and those that we knew well enough would be allowed to bareback, and I would clean up after we were done.
So you were eating other guys cum out of her? That’s kind of hot lol

INCUBUS

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I guess, as a continuation of my other thread- I’m wondering if guys have a phobia over their own cum now because almost all exes of mine wouldn’t eat me out after having came in me. I, personally, think it’s romantic when a guy isn’t afraid to eat me out after he’s fucked my pussy.

If you vote, please tell me why. If you don’t feel comfortable posting publicly why, you can PM me.

Well if your body/vagine is as sexy as your face? I for one would damn sure do a detailed clean up

Reactions: Gj816

INCUBUS

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Eat up then ;) I hope you’d fill me up, god this thread turns me on so much

Yeah nothing beats blasting a thick creamy load of cum deep and full. Then using your dick to rub in and spread around up and around your clit and lips. Lying between your legs licking sucking gently tugging at your lips with my teeth. Your pussy sensitive from a long hard fuck. Holding your lips apart opening up that sweet nectar pot pushing my tongue deep . Scooping sucking out my cum with your sweet juice mixed. Sucking and pulling on your clit,flicking.

BWPHOENIX

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No. I don't force anyone to "swallow" so I expect reciprocal treatment.

I can get into eating pussy fresh or while I am in the middle, but once I have made a deposit, its best she clean up, before I go south of the border again.

Yeah, what he said.

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess, as a continuation of my other thread- I’m wondering if guys have a phobia over their own cum now because almost all exes of mine wouldn’t eat me out after having came in me. I, personally, think it’s romantic when a guy isn’t afraid to eat me out after he’s fucked my pussy.

If you vote, please tell me why. If you don’t feel comfortable posting publicly why, you can PM me.
No I wouldn't cum is just disgusting to me it reminds me of snot. And I may not have problems with a woman swallowing I would never expect it or ask for it to be done if she wasn't into it herself.

On a different note I don't get why some guys like to see the ladies play with it, it reminds me of snot bubbles and completely grosses me out but if that's your thing more power to ya.

Max_Polo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
No. I don't force anyone to "swallow" so I expect reciprocal treatment.

I can get into eating pussy fresh or while I am in the middle, but once I have made a deposit, its best she clean up, before I go south of the border again.

+1

To each his own and I don't think it's abhorrent or anything, just not my idea of a great evening (or morning).

I'll beg to get to eat her before or during but not really interested in after. And to be fair, she doesn't swallow after blowjob and I wouldn't ask her to do.

Strokingwood4u

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I enjoy my precum no so much fun. We both enjoy rubbing my precum on her nipples and licking it off. Although I'm not a huge fan of my cum I don't mind it so much when it's from her pussy. Probably more so because it turns her on.

Reactions: Scguy522

I voted no because I don’t eat pussy.
I fuck it but I won’t eat.
I respect girls who don’t let guys go down on them, who don’t like being eaten out cos they think it’s disgusting.

Reactions: Gj816

Max_Polo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I voted no because I don’t eat pussy.
I fuck it but I won’t eat.
I respect girls who don’t let guys go down on them, who don’t like being eaten out cos they think it’s disgusting.

I would say you have no idea what you're missing, but maybe you do. And, to each his own...that's why they make both Mercedes and BMW.

Are we talking eating you out after a cream pie? Or just after penetration? No to the cream pie, because it’s more like eating your load than your pussy. After penetration no problem. Also have no problem making out with a girl who just gave me head as long as she’s not holding my load in her mouth.

MisterVIP

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I would. After connecting in an intimate way, there's nothing wrong with sharing our combined juices in an intimate way. You'd better be ready for some kissing too.

Reactions: AlteredEgo

Yes, every time we fuck, and many times in a row. We always share cum, but sometimes she gets greedy and doesn't want to share.