Would you eat a pussy out after you’ve came in it?

Would you eat my pussy out after having came in it?

• Yes

• No

• Yes, but under certain circumstances

Results are only viewable after voting.

notthatguy

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I eat her out before i cum in her and will eat her out after i cum once but not after my second or third cum.

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
God, I love doing that. I don't mind my own come, especially when it's mixed with hers. It's so arousing going down on a woman when her sex is so swolen and aroused from a good fucking. Usually their clits are so extremely sensitive then that my tongue can give as much pleasure as my partner can stand. Typically, going down right after coming, get me so aroused that I don't even lose my erection, and we're back for a second round after such tasteful "snacking." Messy, crazy, sex is tons of fun!

Reactions: orangeC

BetterFuture

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
...I’m wondering if guys have a phobia over their own cum now because almost all exes of mine wouldn’t eat me out after having came in me. I, personally, think it’s romantic when a guy isn’t afraid to eat me out after he’s fucked my pussy....
Yes, I would... done it many times. First time was when I was with a woman who came a few times during PIV and then she almost came again, but didn't quite get there, and I beat her to the finish line... after a few seconds of catching my breath, I flipped her onto her back and buried my face. Swirled my tongue around the opening and then she came almost instantly when my tongue slid up to her clit. She was thrilled to say the least. I was glad she wasn't grossed out by it. I certainly wasn't.

But to be 100% clear.... I'd only do it if it was MY cum.

wildcat16

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I will never leave a girl without an orgasm, if that requires me to go south orally after i have cum, then so be it. I will.
Usually its only if the girl just isn't going to get off without the oral.
Once the girl has cum, then we are both ready for a shower, then its fair game again.

I am lucky in a couple respects, one it i take forever to cum so its rare that i finish before the girl does, and secondly i can usually go for round 2 or 3 or more.

In my younger days it was like a right of passage to do just that a time or two, to send a girl off with your dick then your tongue just to get word out that you were willing to do whatever it took for the girl to get her needs met.

Max_Polo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I will never leave a girl without an orgasm, if that requires me to go south orally after i have cum, then so be it. I will.
Usually its only if the girl just isn't going to get off without the oral.
Once the girl has cum, then we are both ready for a shower, then its fair game again.

I am lucky in a couple respects, one it i take forever to cum so its rare that i finish before the girl does, and secondly i can usually go for round 2 or 3 or more.

In my younger days it was like a right of passage to do just that a time or two, to send a girl off with your dick then your tongue just to get word out that you were willing to do whatever it took for the girl to get her needs met.

Good point. That's one of the unlikely circumstances where I'd be willing. Never leave my wife hanging. Haven't yet, not going to start now.

danni_l_t

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yes, I would... done it many times. First time was when I was with a woman who came a few times during PIV and then she almost came again, but didn't quite get there, and I beat her to the finish line... after a few seconds of catching my breath, I flipped her onto her back and buried my face. Swirled my tongue around the opening and then she came almost instantly when my tongue slid up to her clit. She was thrilled to say the least. I was glad she wasn't grossed out by it. I certainly wasn't.

But to be 100% clear.... I'd only do it if it was MY cum.

So hot!

Reactions: BetterFuture

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've licked her clit after I've cum in her but not actively stuck my tongue in her pussy after I've seeded her. But in all honesty if you cum deep enough in her it takes awhile for it to run back out. haha. So no I haven't ever actually eaten my cum out of her pussy.