Would you eat a pussy out after you’ve came in it?

Would you eat my pussy out after having came in it?

• Yes

• No

• Yes, but under certain circumstances

Results are only viewable after voting.

grifkami

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I would love to eat my fresh load out of a nice pussy, but sadly have yet to do so. My ex-girlfriend of 3 years (who I really opened up sexually) would have thought it was weird. She wouldn't even want to kiss me after eating my load, until she brushed her teeth. She loved me to fuck her and deposit, then again and stick her fingers up herself and lick them clean.

cockcuriousjock

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well I found out years ago that my wife, then only my girlfriend, was extremely turned on by all types of cum play....especially that! After I had just cum deep inside she quickly and quietly slid up and started fucking my face. I did my best to keep up with the flow but definitely missed some. After she had another orgasm on my face she got off and licked my face clean while kissing me deeply. I decided to marry her!

Anyway now I have and will clean her up anytime....my cum or some other guys cum it's all about getting her off. I love seeing her fucking other big dick and she loves to worship cock and still loves cumplay. So it's a win win win for everyone!

deepvoicedan

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess, as a continuation of my other thread- I’m wondering if guys have a phobia over their own cum now because almost all exes of mine wouldn’t eat me out after having came in me. I, personally, think it’s romantic when a guy isn’t afraid to eat me out after he’s fucked my pussy.

If you vote, please tell me why. If you don’t feel comfortable posting publicly why, you can PM me.
No, I wouldn't feel comfortable with it. I also don't like kissing someone after they've sucked my cock! I guess because I wouldn't eat my own cum or want to taste my own cock. It makes me feel queasy just thinking about it!

shaved and trimmed

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love it when my wife plays the dominate roll, puts a chain around my cock and balls and controls me with a leach attached and demands that I pump her full of cum before eating her till she cums. Other times when we want to 69 I'll often fill her first.