Would you ever DP a girl with ur best guy friend?

MilfBanger78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I couldnt with my best guy friends that I've known since childhood lol. Would be too weird.

I have had threesome buddies but our friendship revolved around sex. I kinda check guy friends into "boxes" and they stay in that box. I mean i hang out with them and have beers or whatever but we dont have that close bond that i do with lifelong buddies

hotguy88

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I DP this chick with my regular FWB last night. It was fucking mindblowing. We barely fit and it was fucking tight. I struggled to not cum right away

I should mention the FWB and I have been having incredible sex for months

Last edited:
D

deleted12954231

My best guy friend said the same thing, that he’d be down for it with a random but not with me. Basically ‘I know you too well for it not to be awkward afterwards.’ But then again he said ‘If Im not married and haven’t done DP by the time I’m 40, ask me again.’ Lol. I’m def not planning to wait that long if I can find the right situation.
I couldnt with my best guy friends that I've known since childhood lol. Would be too weird.

I have had threesome buddies but our friendship revolved around sex. I kinda check guy friends into "boxes" and they stay in that box. I mean i hang out with them and have beers or whatever but we dont have that close bond that i do with lifelong buddies

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I’m curious if ever though about DP to a girl with ur best guy friend?
No, never would share a woman with a guy I knew well, never mind sharing a vagina with any other guy. The closest I've come to that is sharing the same woman at the same time, when a FWB wanted to have me and another of her FWB at the same time. The idea was to spit roast her, one in her mouth while the other was in her pussy. But it didn't happen as we had no condoms available, and I wanted pregnancy as well as potential STD protection.

D

deleted12954231

I’ve heard that in a DP it’s actually pretty boring if you’re the ‘post’ - the guy on the bottom. Because you’re kinda just the anchor and the guy on top gets to do all the thrusting - since it’s pretty difficult to get into a rhythm where both guy can actively thrust.

sin_sal_

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I had 3sum w my best friend. We played strip poker and then we all fucked. Our dicks were in the mouth at the same time, then one ass/one pussy. Then my buddy put his in the pussy at the same time as me. I pulled out and the condom stayed inside.

We both came in her mouth/face. It left a sexual tension between my buddy and myself for years, to this date I think of our cocks rubbing inside her. I’d do it again in heartbeat, with my buddy only tho.